top of page

The Mind On Purpose Group

Public·32 members

((Live HD===)) Watch: Tofaş vs. PAOK Live Stream 16.01.2024

Watch the Paok Mateco vs. Tofas Bursa live from %{channel} on Watch ESPN. Live stream on Wednesday, January 3, 2024.

Bale's last appearance for Zidane's side was on 24 June in a 2-0 win over MallorcaA dispassionate, matter of fact Zidane announced the end of the Welshman's stay at the club in a press conference at a pre-season tournament in Texas: "It's nothing personal. The club is negotiating with whom he is going to play for. If he leaves tomorrow it would be best for everyone. Bale was, and in fact still is, the highest paid player at the club but his wages at his new club would have made him the highest paid player in the history of the game. He is someone who can trick himself out of any situation and when there is only 10 inches of space, still take on a player and beat him. What will encourage Chelsea are his performances in Europe against the top clubs. He has not produced a 'no show' against anyone and that's the sign he's ready. Chelsea's interest in him grew after the sides met in the Champions League. They saw what he was really capable of and Lampard was able to study him closely from five yards away. And Perez drilled in a fourth for Leicester with minutes to go. There had been a lengthy stoppage time at the end of the first half as Vardy received treatment for what looked like a hamstring injury. Less than 10 minutes before, Leicester midfielder Nampalys Mendy was substituted for an apparent knee injury and West Ham's Robert Snodgrass came off at half-time after a knock. The tepid nature of the game will undoubtedly raise eyebrows among those who are not in favour of football without fans but it should also be said this game could have played out exactly the same in front of a packed Villa Park. Muscle memory still kicks in with the players and make no mistake they were committed - as proved by loud shouts and groans of frustration from players of both sides when Oliver blew the final whistle on this game after six minutes of stoppage time. Remember the Premier League? Remember goals? Remember goal celebrations?Since we do not have any football to enjoy at the moment, we thought we would look at 20 classic Premier League goal celebrations. Have a look and choose your favourite at the bottom. The regular celebrationsKeane’s cartwheel Robbie Keane celebrated most of his goals with his trademark cartwheel celebrationNearly every Robbie Keane goal was met with the same celebration - a cartwheel, a forward roll and then pretending his fingers were guns. I understand the situation but I'm not a sack of potatoes who you can do anything with," the 32-year-old told Spanish newspaper Mundo Deportivo. I want to be somewhere I feel wanted and respected. If that's here then I'll be delighted but if it's somewhere else then I'll be the one who decides where, not anyone else. Marcel Schmelzer replaces Jadon Sancho. Posted at 90' Offside, Hertha Berlin. Thomas Kraft tries a through ball, but Salomon Kalou is caught offside. Posted at 88' Offside, Hertha Berlin. Karim Rekik tries a through ball, but Dedryck Boyata is caught offside. Posted at 88' Foul by Axel Witsel (Borussia Dortmund). Team newsNew signing Steven Bergwijn, who scored on his Spurs debut against City, is ineligible for the tie while defender Ben Davies, who has not featured since 23 November, has returned to training after an ankle injury. However, this tie has come too soon for Davies although he could feature for the eight-time FA Cup winners at Aston Villa on 16 February. Southampton midfielder Stuart Armstrong has made good progress from the hip injury he suffered in the original tie against Spurs but is unlikely to feature. Fan noise, zoom calls and Fifa crowd sounds are all on the cards. The Premier League resumes on 17 June - fabulous news!Even better, loads of it will be shown for free. The BBC will air four live Premier League games, Amazon Prime will make its four games free to air and there will be more free games across Sky Sports and BT Sport. So, how will you recreate that matchday atmosphere?Perhaps you're planning to convert your hallway into a sort of concourse for the family to mill about at half-time, liberally spilling beer over the floor. Match where team Sporting Charleroi will play with team Mechelen. Hosts did 2 wins and 2 draw games at last 4 matches played. Their shape is well. Guests did 2 defeats at last 2 matches played. There they missed 8 goals. Their shape is bad. Charleroi takes the 5 place. But difference between them and 2 place is 2 points. My bet will be on their victory today. It is good opportunity to get points at home stadium with weak team. Odds on this event are so good also and I recommend to try this way with me today ! Sampdoria head to this game on a poor run of form, while Napoli have also not posted the best results. Sampdoria have managed just one win over Napoli in 17 matches and going to this one, we feel they will be underdogs again, having won just one of the last 17 meetings. Both teams have not scored a lot of goals lately, and we believe it will remain so here. A bet of under 2.5 goals could pass here. Atleti, meanwhile, looked dangerous on the break, and Alvaro Morata ought to have doubled their advantage but scuffed a shot into Alisson Becker's ankle. Both sides improved in the second half, Liverpool looking sharper and Atleti creating the best chance once again; ever creative, this time Morata slipped at the crucial moment. Never forgotten. Charlton led the Republic of Ireland to their first major finals at Euro 88 and the World Cup quarter-finals at Italia 90'Sad day as Leeds loses another legend'Ashington-born Charlton never played for his boyhood club Newcastle, instead joining Leeds United as a 15-year-old and spent his whole playing career with the Whites. Charlton made a record 773 appearances between 1953 and 1973, winning an English league title, FA Cup, League Cup and two Fairs Cups. English FA Cup. Team AFC Bournemouth will play at home with team Arsenal. Hosts did 3 defeats and 2 wins at last 5 matches played. Most of their points team Bournemouth took at home matches. They always playing very good at home. Team Arsenal did 2 wins and 3 draw games . I don't know about their priority about this trophy , I predict a very hard match. Last match h2h was ended with minimal victory for Arsenal. My bet will be a draw here. We will know a winner in the next match. I recommend to try this bet with me for good odds. We know how tough that is, because City were the first team to manage it in a decade when they did so in 2019. The great Liverpool teams of the 1970s and 1980s did not just win a European Cup and a league title, like this Reds side has done in the past few months, they went out and won both multiple times. That has to be Liverpool's target now and they have the tools they need. As well as a brilliant manager and players, they have the right mentality for repeated success. The English club said they had received a number of complaints from fans who were left "distressed and in some cases injured" as they tried to enter the Estadio Municipal de Braga. Wolves takes the safety of its supporters extremely seriously, and these type of incidents are not what is expected when attending events organised by UEFA or its member clubs," the club said in a statement https://www. We had [Arjen] Robben and [Damien] Duff and tools that could really hurt teams but we were also really organised. I think Jose's first thing is to be organised, is to be structured, so I think he'll work on that with Tottenham. On top of that he has some really talented players, he's come into a club that were probably tipped to be somewhere in the title race at the beginning of the season. So with the freshness of a Jose Mourinho of course they're going to be challengers for the top four. The 31-year-old has made 160 appearances for the club since joining them from Arsenal in 2014. Her leadership skills are second to none and she never fails to amaze everybody here at Manchester City with her passion, drive and hunger to improve," said Gavin Makel, the club's head of women's football. With a run like that, it is no surprise to see them in fifth place in the league, and given that they have won three of their last five games, there must be a belief that this run can go on for a long time yet. That good form is especially apparent at home too, as the hosts have won six of their 10 home matches in the league this season and have scored nine times in their last three home encounters. Not only was he able to sniff out danger, see danger and stop it, he was able to get them going forward. It's baffling to see what Maurizio Sarri did to him at Chelsea. Shearer: "I don't think I have seen a guy cover as much grass as Kante has. At the end of games I have looked at him and he doesn't even look like he's sweating. It's staggering how he is able get up and down and the fitness he shows. Ultimately, there's few sides in Serie A you'd view as capable of challenging even a distracted Flamengo outfit, but Santos are one of them. A win would see them crowned the 'best of the rest' and those taking to pitch will be hungry to put on a show for the crowd. P.A.O.K. - Tofas statistics → Basketball live scores You can watch good quality online broadcast P.A.O.K. vs Tofas game with match livescore on 777score.com. The game of basketball teams will take place on 02 ... Dorking and Bath will face each other in the upcoming match in the National League South. Dorking this season have the following results: 12W, 7D and 8L. Meanwhile Bath have 14W, 7D and 6L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Blades back to their bestIt had been a tough return to Premier League football for United, with Wilder's side having lost all three games after the restart without scoring a goal. Their lack of attacking threat had not helped their cause as the Blades failed to manage more than a single shot on target in each of those three league fixtures. But they started against Spurs with much more intent in the final third and both George Baldock and David McGoldrick found the target early on, albeit with tame attempts. Tom Adams Trent Alexander-Arnold’s quickly taken corner against Barcelona. It was a moment of ingenuity from a precocious young English player and helped orchestrate one of the great Champions League comebacks. Liverpool had already clawed back three goals at Anfield to draw level on aggregate in their Champions League semi-final on a quite remarkable night at Anfield – before Trent’s moment of genius caught Barca napping. SubstitutionPosted at 90'+1' Substitution, West Ham United. Albian Ajeti replaces Robert Snodgrass. Goal!Posted at 90' Goal! Crystal Palace 2, West Ham United 1. Jordan Ayew (Crystal Palace) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom left corner. Assisted by Connor Wickham. BookingPosted at 89' Pablo Zabaleta (West Ham United) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 89' Wilfried Zaha (Crystal Palace) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Gray did see an early penalty saved by Hammers keeper Lukasz Fabianski, but the Foxes still took the lead through Kelechi Iheanacho's instinctive close-range header. West Ham levelled through Pablo Fornals' precise finish on the cusp of half-time, but they could not build on that in the second half. Instead it was Leicester who were the more composed, illustrated by the slick move and finish by Gray which consolidated second place ahead of Manchester City. We are not going to take risks. After four months, he played 75 minutes and we'll see. Until we feel he is ready, he won't play. If he can play against United, he can play. Fulham boss Scott Parker, speaking to BBC Sport: "Everything we planned for, we had to change after six minutes because of the red card. Tim Ream is obviously devastated. He has been immense for us this season. He made a mistake today and in heat of moment you make decisions and sometimes you make the wrong ones. The hosts have beaten each of the league’s bottom seven, so they should be confident against one of the division’s worst away sides. We’re backing a home win as our tip here, while we’re backing a 2-0 home victory given that Wednesday have kept a clean sheet in 62% of their home matches this season. His first game in charge brought an encouraging performance in a 1-0 defeat by Everton, but the fixture list quickly robbed Huddersfield of any chance of building momentum, bringing Chelsea and Arsenal - 5-0 and 2-1 defeats respectively - next. A win against Wolves in late February was followed by eight successive defeats. Then green shoots briefly sprouted, despite their relegation having long since been confirmed, when Huddersfield recorded credible draws against a Champions League-chasing Manchester United and Southampton in the final two games of the season. Those are decisions of such importance that he needed better results to justify them. Throw in Mourinho mischievously claiming in advance that he knew which system Lampard would use and the personnel involved (he was right) and this was a big day for the 41-year-old boss. It was a day when it came down to stick or twist for this relative managerial rookie. Lyon, who had a see-saw first half of the season, have now won four of their last five games in all competitions and are still chasing the League Cup, French Cup and Champions League. They will meet Stade de Reims or Paris St Germain, who face each other on Wednesday, in the League Cup final. Lyon are bidding to claim the trophy for the second time. Tofas Bursa - PAOK mateco Game 2 Preview & Where to 7 days ago — vs PAOK mateco. The Turkish side brought Tune in on Courtside 1891 to watch Tofas Bursa - PAOK mateco Game 2 live on your favorite devices*. Amstetten and Kapfenberg will face each other in the upcoming match in the 2. Liga in Austria. Amstetten this season have the following results: 7W, 7D and 9L. Meanwhile Kapfenberg have 6W, 4D and 13L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Soon as they scored, no-one was looking at it but I felt for the opposition - it's the same moans and groans as we've had in the past. Media playback is not supported on this device Sheffield United manager Chris Wilder says he empathises with West Ham boss David Moyes VAR and handball rule reactionView more on twitterLee Hendrie, former Aston Villa midfielder, on BBC Radio 5 Live: "Unless VAR gets these decisions correct - which in this case I think it has - you can just see the emotion and excitement being taken from the game and all it's doing is making people furious. But the most important is the regularity in every match to make a difference. You have to analyse how you win every match. Middlesbrough manager Jonathan Woodgate:"Leeds are a really, really good team - the best in the Championship, without a doubt. But credit to my players. They kept going until the very end. Brest had a good win at the weekend going to Neman Grodno and coming away with a 4-2 victory. They were 3-0 up inside 55 minutes but hung on despite having a player sent off. The win took them up to 12 points and only four off the top of the table. Three of their games have been won but only 12 goals scored in eight matches, six coming in that most recent victory. Despite being under the cosh, Theo Walcott sealed the most unlikely of wins, tapping in after a 90th minute counter-attack with a winner that leaves Watford still struggling one place from the bottom of the league. Watford's impressive revival under the stewardship of Nigel Pearson had earlier looked set to continue as they went two up through Adam Masina's 10th minute goal, his first in the Premier League, and Roberto Pereyra's smart 42nd minute finish. FK Gorodeya is the underdog at their stadium against Dinamo Minsk this time. This game will probably be a tight one and with few goals scored. FK Gorodeya is well underrated at the odds of 4.75 as their fair odds seem to be 3.80, so this is another game with a great value on the home win. The Draw at 3.4 would be an options of value too as I guess it's quite possible. Dinamo Minsk is overrated by the bookies at 1.80 as their fair odds seem to be 2.17. So my choice goes to AH +5 for Gorodeya. The pair got into a proper love-in and chatted about Beckham’s stature as an honorary Brazilian. I remember Roberto Carlos or you turning to me and saying that, if there was any English player that could play in the Brazilian team, it would be you [ie Becks]," Beckham remembered, humbly. I never believed you because Brazilian players are the best players. Ronaldo reassured him, insisting: "You were one of the best of all time in midfield. Based on recent meetings (Leganes have won the last four), the visitors' upward curve and Valladolid's misfiring attack, we're tentatively chancing a 0-1 correct score in favour of Los Pepineros, and we're also recommending a small wager on under 1.5 goals at a shade of odds-against. They have won their last four league matches, scoring for fun in the process, and have had a great run at home too. With a 78% winning rate at home, City are second to champions Liverpool on home form and they will be out to extend that here. They have lost just twice at home this season, to Wolverhampton Wanderers and Manchester United, and have failed to score in just one of their league matches at home.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Lokawra Shiopa
    Lokawra Shiopa
  • Genevieve Cleopatra
    Genevieve Cleopatra
  • Phoenix Grace
    Phoenix Grace
  • bucher bestseller
    bucher bestseller
bottom of page