top of page

The Mind On Purpose Group

Public·32 members

[sport-] Today: Rijeka vs. Bravo live stream 17 January 2024

Jan 8, 2024 — HNK Rijeka vs Kalcer Radomlje Live Streams. Links will appear around 45 mins prior to kick-off. Please check back again .

Man City's European ban Q&A: The end for Guardiola? A player exodus?Timeline - how Man City European ban came aboutArsenal are in 10th place, six points behind Tottenham, after their 4-0 win over Newcastle on Sunday. If the example of Red Star Belgrade is any guide, the fifth-placed team in the Premier League could benefit should City be excluded from European competition. Another very interesting match for today and another friendly match, where I will just bet on goals and enjoy in this duel. So, Maribor is the strongest team in Slovenia in last few seasons, but this one, they are not playing good. They are bring few players who are not playing too good and we will see how they will play in this friendly duel. Koper is team who is fighting for back in elite league, and not so long ago, if I remember, they are beat Maribor in Cup 3-2. I believe in at least three goals here, that is clear. Despite what the club would've hoped, the departure of Graham Coughlan has had a negative impact. Rovers are without a League 1 win since Coughlan left. They've taken just one point from a possible six, while their first game under new boss Ben Garner, who became a manager for the first time when taking the job, didn't go to plan. Garner is a coach known for playing possession football with youth teams, so it's reasonable to assume that in time Rovers will become a more ball-playing outfit, though positive changes may not occur overnight, especially if their Boxing Day game is anything to go by. He is an exceptional player, professional and person. MORE good news for Liverpool 16:55 - 4000 and counting Manchester United will celebrate an incredible milestone on Sunday, with the match against Everton set to be their 4000th straight encounter with an academy player in the squad. Read more here Manchester United to reach 4000 straight games with academy playersEurosport 15:40 - Rooney the Derby player This could take some getting used to, but here's Derby County's Wayne Rooney on his move to the Championship club back from the States. Posted at 83' Foul by Phil Foden (Manchester City). Posted at 83' Jack Grealish (Aston Villa) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Goal!Posted at 81' Goal! Aston Villa 0, Manchester City 6. Sergio Agüero (Manchester City) right footed shot from the right side of the box to the top right corner. Assisted by Riyad Mahrez with a through ball. BookingPosted at 80' Jack Grealish (Aston Villa) is shown the yellow card. Colchester vs Salford City predictions and betting tips as they meet in League 2 this Saturday. Will the improving hosts be able to continue the momentum with another three points? Read on for all our League 2 betting tips and predictions. Huesca against Mirandes. We have a Huesca that will play at home and this team scored in last three matches. Opposite, it is Mirandes which will play away from home and this team scored in all the last 4 matches. SubstitutionPosted at 74' Substitution, Everton. Séamus Coleman replaces Theo Walcott. SubstitutionPosted at 72' Substitution, Brighton and Hove Albion. Glenn Murray replaces Dale Stephens. SubstitutionPosted at 72' Substitution, Everton. Fabian Delph replaces Bernard. Posted at 72' Corner, Brighton and Hove Albion. The Premier League is on hold, indefinitely, along with most of the rest of the world. When - if - it does resume, Norwich City will be the side propping up the rest of the Premier League. The Canaries' haul of 21 points from their 29 games so far may not tell the whole story, with Daniel Farke's side consistently proving good to watch this season. Former Norwich striker Chris Sutton called them "the best ever team to have been bottom of the Premier League" earlier in the season - but is he right?And who do you think were the best worst side out of this lot? You can decide at the bottom. Zira will be hosting Keshla in this round of the Azerbaijan Premier League this afternoon and I believe that we are going to have goals from each team in question here. The hosts have managed to score an average of 1 goal in their last 5 games at home in all competitions and they can score at least a goal in this game. The visitors have managed to score an average of 1 goal in their last 5 games on the road in all competitions and they can score at least a goal in this game too seeing that they possess more quality Bayern MunichStriker Robert Lewandowski has scored 10 Champions League goals in this season's group stage, including two against Spurs on matchday two. The record for goals in the group stage of a single campaign is held by Cristiano Ronaldo, who scored 11 in 2015-16 for Real Madrid. Bayern Munich had 16 shots on target in their 6-0 win over Red Star Belgrade on matchday five, the most by a team in this season's Champions League. Only RB Leipzig, Borussia Monchengladbach, and Union Berlin have earned more points than Augsburg over the last six games. We don't believe that any team will be looking forward to playing Augsburg given their current form. We expect them to cause problems for struggling Hoffenheim in this game. The home team seems to be clearly favorite in this clash vs NTUPES: NTUPES has drawn the last match vs Ming Chuan by 2-2 after 6 losses in a row and has even lost 4 matches in a row by 3 goals, showing a very weak defense between the past season and this new one. Fu Jen University has started this season with a 4-0 home win and has a very positive tradition vs NTUPES, considering that they have scored no less than 3 goals in the last 4 games vs them, winning even once by 6-3 one year ago. Fu Jen University can collect a large win here. Well Ceske Budejovice still have a chance to get into that championship group. Ostrava have only 3 points more than them and Ostrava today is playing against Slavia Praga which is going to be very though so this is a perfect chance for Ceske Budejovice. Teplice on the other hand are done and will play at the Europa League group. But also they are having huge troubles with the squad they are going to be without: A.Hycka, J Knapik, P Kodes, A Ljevakovic, P Mares, T Vondrasek, P Vyhnal and J Shejbal which only adds to their problems that they already have for sure. Second HalfPosted at Second Half begins Chelsea Women 1, Reading Women 1. Half TimePosted at 45'+5' First Half ends, Chelsea Women 1, Reading Women 1. Posted at 45'+3' Attempt missed. Amalie Eikeland (Reading Women) right footed shot from the centre of the box misses to the right. Posted at 45'+3' Foul by Drew Spence (Chelsea Women). ball predictions for this match are both teams will play at full strength in the first round and the second round runs when the game runs... from previous matches both teams always played with a thin score and almost no goals were created .... in this match I predict that both teams will play at full strength in the first round and the second round runs during this match and this ball score prediction is under 3 goals at the last minute of the game running... I predict both teams will play with a draw or draw... I hope this prediction can benefit us all ... I came through coaching those sorts of age groups. It was great to see them on that stage tonight; we had to be very professional. It was a bit of a weird game, probably the weirdest one I've been involved in for a quarter-final of a major competition. They had technically gifted players, were tactically switched on and they made it very difficult for us at times. What did the Reds side look like?This was Liverpool's youngest side in their 127-year history, eclipsing the previous youngest team Liverpool fielded, in an FA Cup game against Plymouth in 2017. They were our big rivals when I was growing up, but like us they are having a difficult time of things right now. I don't have any sympathy, though - I am in a group chat with so many United fans who have given us a lot of stick so I am enjoying their demise, definitely. Shrewsbury v Liverpool (17:00 GMT)League One (16th)vPremier League (1st)Who did they beat?3R: Bristol City (C) Hr3R: Everton (PL) H2R: Mansfield (L2) H1R: Bradford (L2) ArThis tie is a great reward for Aaron Pierre's winner for Shrewsbury in their third-round replay with Bristol City. They matched the Gunners for shots on target and arguably had better chances overall in a performance full of energy, grit and determination. Pukki's willing running provided an outlet from which to launch attacks, while Ibrahim Amadou showed plenty of industry in midfield and Max Aarons was solid at right-back. Daniel Farke's side also appear to have been buoyed by the renewal of their first-choice central defensive partnership - Christoph Zimmermann and Ben Godfrey. November was a very good month for Joey Barton's men, who won five out of six in all competitions. Unfortunately, because of a busy cup schedule, the Cod Army only won one league game last month, while they lost their only travelling league game. That said, they have won their last five (in all competitions) on the bounce, so confidence should be high ahead of Saturday's game. Hopefully he's going to stay this season and the next for as long as possible at this club. That would be my dream. In fact Guardiola, who knows that most managers cannot choose when and where to move, told Arteta that if an offer of this stature arrived, he would kick him out of the club himself. When it did, Arteta could not refuse - and he kept Guardiola informed of Arsenal's interest as he had done when other clubs approached him. But Townsend said it has not always led to an "open recruitment process" in football. All we are asking for is one person in that process," he said. But if they have already got designs on somebody they can appoint that person and they aren't actually breaking that mandatory code rule. The Premier League has not adopted the 'Rooney rule' - and it was reported last week that it has no plans to do so. I'm not worried about coming to football matches". Wigan Athletic supporter Nathan Sinclair, who had planned to see his club play at nearby Huddersfield in the second-tier Championship, said he simply wanted to watch some football while he could. I have a feeling this might be the last football match that takes place in the country for a good while," he said. Rennes will also be fancying themselves here though as they travel to Lyon. Julien Stéphan's men have been in great form recently with four wins on the trot bringing smiles back to the fans' faces. Their most recent victory came on Thursday as they beat Lazio 2-0 in the Europa League and they'll be looking to put in a similarly impressive performance here. Of course I analysed it. I met my assistants and when we analysed it, it was in a positive, constructive way. I forbid them to analyse and blame anyone else but us. I said don't focus on the club or the players just on what we could do better and what could we do better in the future. You win or you learn, you don't lose. However, Arsenal are like United in that they too need to buy quality that is able to compete immediately, and there is little indication that the club have the finances to pursue both strategies at the same time. Read the full story UK clubs send players VR headsets In order to keep their players sharp ahead of an uncertain few months, where they may be isolated in their own homes for weeks or months, and when the Premier League restart date is neither decided nor even guaranteed to happen at all, the Daily Mail reports that some clubs are sending virtual reality headsets to their players in order to help them maintain their sharpness. The letter repeats the SPFL's claim that the only way of making fee payments to lower-league clubs was to end the Championship, League One and League Two seasons. Again, it references issues with league positions changing and clubs potentially needing to repay prize money. Those who continue to suggest that there were other, 'simpler' means are being either economical with the truth or are once again demonstrating a lamentable lack of understanding of the current reality of Scottish football," it adds. The visitors endured a pretty slow start to the campaign and that was largely down to their inability to find the back of the net on a regular basis, however they have managed to score 10 in their last six games and they finally appear to have got the relegation monkey off their back. That said, however, there is still concerns about their ability to keep the opposition at bay at the other end. Follow it here! We'll be back bright and early tomorrow for more glorious updates from the world of football. Can't wait? Get the below anthem in your ears. It's almost back in your lives. Feyenoord fans banned from Porto trip Feyenoord have been banned from selling tickets to their fans for next month's Europa League game at Porto following crowd trouble in their match at Young Boys in Basel, UEFA said on Monday. We are still in the hat and we will go there and I am sure be better than we were tonight. We didn't pass the ball well enough, we didn't create enough. It was one of those afternoons where too many of them didn't get to a level they can. It is disappointment for all those thousands that came today and we didn't play well enough to get in the tie. Posted at 75' Juninho Bacuna (Huddersfield Town) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 75' Foul by Joe Lolley (Nottingham Forest). Posted at 75' Attempt blocked. Karlan Grant (Huddersfield Town) right footed shot from the left side of the box is blocked. Assisted by Harry Toffolo. SubstitutionPosted at 74' Substitution, Huddersfield Town. Juninho Bacuna replaces Demeaco Duhaney. SubstitutionPosted at 73' Substitution, Nottingham Forest. We have been talking about the development of African football for many years," said Infantino. Pele once said that an African team would win the FIFA World Cup, but this hasn't happened and it seems we are not making progress. Today must be the day we turn that page. The (AFCON) generates twenty times less than the Euros (European championship). Bravo - results, fixtures, Rijeka - Bravo live ... or a category (country) on the left. Follow Bravo live scores, final results, fixtures and match details! Upcoming matches: 17.01. Rijeka - Bravo, 20.01. A ... Rijeka - NK Bravo 17.01.2024 in 8 hours — Rijeka - NK Bravo live score 17.01.2024 today match results ? livescores Rijeka v NK Bravo score today, 17.01.2024, and full match ... I never complain at the guy with the whistle because it's not the referee any more. I think the referee should always be the man on the pitch and the people in the office should just support and assist. That's not the way it is. The referee who is not very good on the pitch, we cannot expect that he's good in the office. We're going in a direction that's really bad for the beautiful game, the game that everybody fell in love with. Slovacko fc will be hosting Slavia Prague fc this afternoon in their game encounter in Czech liga, they hosts are still enjoying their last head to head win against the visitors which ended with two goals to nil in favor of the hosts. The result lifts Fiorentina up to 12th place on 24 points, level with Napoli but above them on head-to-head record, while continuing Gattuso’s wretched start since replacing Carlo Ancelotti as coach last month. The home crowd loudly booed their team off at fulltime as Napoli fell to a third consecutive league defeat for the first time since April 2012.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Lokawra Shiopa
    Lokawra Shiopa
  • Genevieve Cleopatra
    Genevieve Cleopatra
  • Phoenix Grace
    Phoenix Grace
  • bucher bestseller
    bucher bestseller
bottom of page