top of page

The Mind On Purpose Group

Public·37 members

Today: Mansfield Town - Forest Green live free 16.01.2024

Forest Green Rovers Football Club is a professional association football club based in Nailsworth, Gloucestershire, England. The team compete in EFL League ...

It gives me a hope that instead of [being available for] one or two matches, [he plays] three, four, five [matches]," Mourinho told reporters ahead of Sunday's match against Wolverhampton Wanderers. He's the kind of guy that doesn't accept protocol or a single date or fixture [for his return]. He's a great professional and a fighter and he wants to be back as soon as possible. Watch Stags vs Forest Green live on iFollow Stags! - News All season ticket holders' iFollow accounts will be automatically granted access to the live video stream for home league games. There will be no need to input ... It's difficult to have respect for some things he did' - Cahill opens up about his Chelsea exit Burnley face £50m shortfall if the 2019/20 Premier League season is cancelled VOTE: Do you agree with our 'most underrated' shortlist? Amid mounting criticism, the Premier League said on Friday it would consult with players about a proposed 30% reduction in player wages while the season remains suspended. Gedson Fernandes of SL Benfica with the Primeira Liga medal after winning the match between SL Benfica v Santa Clara - Primeira Liga at Estadio da Luz on May 18, 2019Getty Images "I cannot answer because I don't know if we are getting him, he's a Benfica player. I don't think the Benfica coach and president, both my friends, will be happy if I speak about one of their players. Sunderland and Crewe Alexandra have both announced that they have furloughed players because of the coronavirus pandemic. In League One Sunderland's case, first-team and academy players and backroom staff are included, while they say they will continue to pay staff in full. The club also says no reduction or deferral of salaries will be sought at this time. Selected staff, including boss Phil Parkinson, continue to work from home. It means the final games of a City career that encompasses all the honours won during the Sheikh Mansour era will be played behind closed doors. It is unfortunate David is going to finish his last games here without people," said Guardiola. No-one wants it but the situation is what it is. Following on from Yaya Toure, Pablo Zabaleta, Joe Hart and Vincent Kompany, Silva's exit will mark the departure of another figure from what is destined to go down as a golden era for City, when they emerged as one of the major forces in the English game. The dramatic leveller in a feisty match played in testy, windswept conditions at the Hawthorns went some way to appeasing a furious Forest, who felt Livermore was lucky not to have been sent off with the scores at 0-0 and that they should have had a penalty for handball against Bartley soon after the hosts went ahead in contentious circumstances for the second time. It’s hard to know what is going to be required for a club to face a strict punishment that actually has ramifications. Of course it’s not the Espanyol players who racially abused Williams, it’s not their owners and nor is a large section of their fans but this cannot be allowed to continue. Dock Espanyol points, points they cannot afford to lose, and maybe these fans will realise. Any player with symptoms must self-isolate for seven days. Anyone confirmed as having coronavirus - Brighton have had three players so far - or has had close contact with someone who has tested positive, must self-isolate for 14 days. What extra medical support is needed?Premier League clubs have some of the best medical facilities in the country. They will feel they have all the equipment necessary to deal with the issues created by Covid-19. The Blues' have carried just about enough attacking threat to balance out their problems at the other end this season, and that has led to a high prevalence of both teams scoring in their Premier League games since the summer. Yes, understandable caution facing the fierce firepower of Liverpool's attack, but West Ham certainly never hid behind the door waiting to be beaten. The attitude was positive. Tomas Soucek, signed on loan from Slavia Prague with an option for a £13m permanent deal, showing promise and physical presence before succumbing to injury, while Declan Rice also distinguished himself. Moyes, rightly, talked up many aspects of his side's performance despite the loss but - in display if not result - a measure of standards has now been set. In Turkey, Istanbul Basaksehir are expected to host Galatasaray for a Super Lig match which is going to be held at Basaksehir Fatih Terim stadium in Istanbul city. Basaksehir takes position 1 with 59 points got from 17 wins and 8 draws while Galatasaray takes position 4 with 51 points got from 14 wins and 9 draws. English Premier League. Burnley will host team Aston Villa. It will be a first match between teams in New Year. Hosts lost last their 2 matches. There they didn't score any goals . So, tomorrow I am waiting goals from them. Aston Villa lost last 3 away matches. There they didn't score goals. Most of their points were earned at home matches. Tomorrow I am waiting open game from the both teams. Also I am waiting a goals. But all indicators for hosts. Odds on their victory are so high. And I recommend to try it with me in this match . Mansfield Town vs Forest Green Rovers H2H © Free Livescore site, mobile livescore, livescore today. Football online, Soccer Online, Score live, Soccer results, Live football scores, Latest football ... Wolves have both scored and conceded in a league-high 19 different games this season. Leicester striker Jamie Vardy, the league's top scorer with 17 goals this season, has failed to find the net in any of his last five games in the competition. Saturday, Feb. Southampton v Burnley (1230) *Southampton are winless in their last six league meetings with Burnley (D3 L3) *Southampton have won fewer home points than any other team in the league this season (11). Liverpool did not manage a shot on target against a resilient Atletico side - only the second time the Reds have failed to test an opposing goalkeeper since Klopp joined the club in 2015. I have no problem with the result," added the German, who has never lost a European two-legged tie with Liverpool. I saw so many happy faces at Atletico, but it's not over yet. I'm not sure what we have to be in the second leg. For me, it's one big dream to come to this big club. This is a fantastic challenge that I have accepted and I have to win my challenge. Fernandes last started a league game on 30 October having fallen out of favour at Benfica. He joins Spurs at a time where midfielders Moussa Sissoko and Tanguy Ndombele are injured, while Christian Eriksen is linked with a move away from the club. All young players want to work with Jose Mourinho because he's one of the best - all of us as players want to stay near the best, so it's fantastic to work with him," added Fernandes. For me the stadium was completely green - the colour of St Etienne. It felt like an away game. The St Etienne team is pictured before flying to Glasgow to face Bayern Munich'Glorious failure' Les Verts would need all the help they could get from their fans - they would have to start the game without their talisman Dominique Rocheteau, who was injured and had to spend most of the game of the bench. Nonetheless, St Etienne would dominate much of the tense tie. Forest Green Rovers - Mansfield Town Live - League Two Follow the League Two live Football match between Forest Green Rovers and Mansfield Town with Eurosport. The match starts at 3:00 PM on February 10th, 2024. An extension of the quarantine provisions on Thursday also means that most of the players in contention (for the squad) will be placed in the 14-day quarantine upon arrival in Norway, and thus not available. What the NFF has no control over is whether the match on March 26, the playoff round and the European Championships will be cancelled or postponed. Klopp said he was proud of his players for putting in such a strong performance in another final. He added: "I struggle to find the words to express my respect for the boys, it was incredible. We did so many good things. I saw so many sensationally good performances and I am really happy. It was a very intense game for different reasons; it was not our best game we have ever played but it was enough to win. Posted at 79' Shandon Baptiste (Oxford United) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 79' Matt Ritchie (Newcastle United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 79' Foul by Sam Long (Oxford United). SubstitutionPosted at 77' Substitution, Oxford United. Nathan Holland replaces Jamie Mackie. My pick is Isloch +1.5 ah. Both teams have played recently with results to follow, so the outcome of this game can be unpredictable. However, I find it interesting to place a bet on Isloch +1.5 ah goals to the odds of 1.82. In the last 5 direct matches between these teams Bate have won only 1 time higher than 1 goal. Isloch is in very good shape. Isloch are currently in 6th position in the league. I hope that in this match Bate will not win more than 1 goal. I think Bate will win this match 2: 1. Posted at 90'+3' Foul by Gareth Barry (West Bromwich Albion). Posted at 90'+3' Attempt blocked. Conor Chaplin (Barnsley) left footed shot from outside the box is blocked. BookingPosted at 90'+2' Ahmed Hegazi (West Bromwich Albion) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 90'+2' Luke Thomas (Barnsley) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Rapid Wien is currently playing quite well. The home team took 40 points with 3rd place in the table. They won 4 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses in the last 10 appearances. In total, the home team brought 11 wins, 7 draws and 4 losses from the beginning of the season so far. With their current performance, they had to set their sights high on this battle. Home advantage is what they need to promote .. Hyde United will host United of Manchester for this fixture of the league. Both sides are very average teams in this league. True, FC United are more ambitious team in this season. The guests showed a great results. They have five consecutive victories. Yeah, the visitors are in solid shape. They probably will try to continue the winning series. I think, this will not be an easy task. Hyde is very unpredictable team. I think, the hosts have the potential to fight for all three points. In any case, I expect this will be tough match. My pick - Hyde to win. Hartberg and St Polten will face each other in the upcoming match in the Austrian Bundesliga. Hartberg this season have the following results: 7W, 3D and 6L. Meanwhile St Polten have 3W, 6D and 7L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Hartley Wintney and Hendon will face each other in the upcoming match in the Southern League. Hartley Wintney this season have the following results: 6W, 6D and 10L. Meanwhile Hendon have 6W, 6D and 11L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. If you do not know what to do during the quarantine and self-isolation mode, then do not worry and watch football. Yes. The top tournaments are suspended, and you won’t see the battles of the Champions League, Premier League and RPL for a long time. However, football continues in Belarus. In the match of the second round of the First League, “Granite” and “Arsenal” from Dzerzhinsk will fight among themselves. Saints dominated the first half and took an early lead through Shane Long, who bundled in his third goal of the season from Moussa Djenepo's left-wing cross. Villa improved slightly after the break but the hosts went closest to extending their advantage as substitute Che Adams was denied his first Saints strike by a late goal-line block. Then as Villa threw caution to the wind in stoppage time, with goalkeeper Pepe Reina going up for a corner, Saints broke upfield and Stuart Armstrong raced on to a diagonal ball by Adams to slide the ball into an empty net and seal victory. Posted at 89' Pedro Neto (Wolverhampton Wanderers) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 89' Foul by Felipe Anderson (West Ham United). Posted at 88' Foul by Adama Traoré (Wolverhampton Wanderers). Posted at 88' Aaron Cresswell (West Ham United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Goal!Posted at 86' Goal! Wolverhampton Wanderers 2, West Ham United 0. With the Australian Open set to begin next week, tennis players have also been donating to relief efforts. On Sunday, Serena Williams said she would donate her prize-money from winning the Auckland Classic while Roger Federer and Rafa Nadal will feature in an exhibition to raise funds. Formula One world champion Lewis Hamilton said last week he was donating $500,000 towards wildlife rescue efforts, and cricket great Shane Warne's "baggy green" cap raised more than A$1 million for the bushfire relief efforts. When asked about Sane's future at the Etihad Stadium, Guardiola said: "It is a question for Leroy, his agents and the club. I am not involved in that. I know him well. I was the guy who pushed for him to come here even though he didn't play regularly for Schalke. I want him to come back fit now, his knee looks really good, after that it’s not my business. The standard is very high, our manager Darren Gilbert is at Bodmin Town and is very experienced in this area and won a lot of trophies. Everyone always argues about the best side you could put out from Cornwall, but I think what we've put out at the moment is probably the best we possibly can. High hopes for a British victory? Karpatalja (in red) beat Northern Cyprus in the 2018 Conifa World Football Cup final in LondonWhile 'Three Lions' will again be getting an outing when Euro 2020 kicks off in June, could football also be coming home for Kernow or Jersey?"We wouldn't be going if we didn't think we had a chance," Bragg says of his Cornish compatriots. iFollow Stags iFollow Stags. The official streaming service of Mansfield Town. With live video streaming of matches, audio match commentary, behind the scenes content, ... Mansfield Town vs Forest Green Rovers Live Streams & Discover how you can watch the Mansfield Town vs Forest Green Rovers match for free & get all the H2H stats you need. Visit Protipster for free live streams ... However, one player who might have featured had his goal been allowed to stand was Kelechi Iheanacho, who thought he had scored a stunner for Leicester. There could not have been one impartial football fan who would have disallowed the goal. Sadly, under the new rule if the ball hits any part of the arm and a player gains an advantage it will be deemed an infringement. What the law doesn't seem to cater for is when the ball hits a defender's arm beforehand. There is the slice of luck Norwich deserved, as Serge Aurier puts through his own net! Lady luck has evened things out after the VAR call. Nice football to work the chance for Pukki, who again struggles to control, Alderweireld gets a foot in, Aurier cannot sort his feet out, and diverts the loose ball, inadvertently, into his own net. Eredivisie leaders Ajax are aiming to finally bounce back from a horrible December run. They make this trip following three straight defeats, which has rocked their season. The reigning champions of this competition are under pressure to produce a statement victory when they meet Telstar this week. For a player of Matic's experience, that was a bit dumb. As promising as City's counter-attack was, Gundogan was 70 yards from United's goal. KEY STATS Manchester City became the first side to reach three consecutive League Cup finals since Liverpool won the competition four times in a row between 1981-84.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page