top of page

The Mind On Purpose Group

Public·39 members

Oklahoma City Thunder v Los Angeles Lakers live free 16 January 2024

7 hours ago — Get live streaming ...

Having lost the Taca de Portugal final to Sporting last season, Porto will be hoping to go one further in it this year. The competition is not the absolute priority for the side but it's still an important title they'll be hoping to claim and this home quarter-final against Varzim is not one the team are expecting to have any issues in. Los Angeles Lakers vs. Oklahoma City Thunder: Live 1 day ago — The game airs at 10:30 PM ET on NBA TV, SportsNet LA, and BSOK. Want to stream this game live? We've got all the info you need to watch this ... Iceland midfielder Gylfi Sigurdsson is enigmatic but gifted. Striker Dominic Calvert-Lewin, 22, has looked transformed under Ferguson, while another young Englishman, 21-year-old midfielder Tom Davies, can only develop via Ancelotti's wisdom. The new manager needs to make Everton tougher to beat and more steely in the face of adversity. They never came from behind to win a league game during Marco Silva's 18 months in charge. His irritation that Ferguson had not spoken to him at the break was still in his mind, but so was another half-time team talk 11 days earlier. United were drawing 1-1 in their final league game at home to Spurs, a match they needed to win to regain the title. Don’t worry lads, keep playing like you are and you’ll get your goal,” said Ferguson. AEK Athens host Panathinaikos in the 27th round of the super league in Greece, so far AEK Athens have won 51 points, ranked 3rd place in the league, while Panathinaikos are one spot below them in the standings, 4th, with 44 points. Watch Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Los Angeles Lakers Dec 23, 2023 — Watch Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Los Angeles Lakers: How to live stream, TV channel, start time for Saturday's NBA game. By Scout Staff. Like last time, we had chances to win the game. Aberdeen manager Derek McInnes: "The first goal, for me, is not a penalty. It's hit Ash Taylor in the back. He's turned round and kept his hands and arms right in and I'm disappointed the referee has given a penalty for that. It's a good point in the end after being two goals down. It's hard for me to cope with players who cannot express their potential, not those who are at their limit. I am with the boys. Midfielder Dele Alli meanwhile has admitted his team-mates are drained of confidence at this point in time and admitted that they have simply not been at the required level. DE GEA UNDER THE SPOTLIGHT AFTER ANOTHER BLUNDER Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer sprung to the defence of his goalkeeper David De Gea, describing him as the "best goalkeeper in the world" despite his blunder in their 1-1 draw against Everton, but the numbers tell a different story. De Gea gifted Everton the lead in the third minute when he smashed his delayed clearance into the incoming Dominic Calvert-Lewin and the ball flew into the net -- drawing the ire of ex-United captain Roy Keane on Sky Sports who said he wanted the Spaniard "lynched". Galatasaray should be a little more expansive as they look for a result and an early goal could see Brugge come out of their defensive set up a bit more. With this in mind, we’re predicting a 1-1 draw, with Club Brugge coming from behind to secure the point that should be enough to earn them a place in the last 32 of the Europa League. Coach Corini, who lifted Brescia out of Serie B last season, was fired following a defeat at Verona but then rehired after his replacement Fabio Grosso lost all three games in charge, without his team scoring a goal, and was himself dismissed. Balotelli celebrates scoring against SPALGetty Images Balotelli scored the only goal in the 54th minute of the meeting between Serie A's bottom two sides, tapping in from close range, after SPAL goalkeeper Etrit Berisha had blocked two shots in succession, for his third goal of the season. But it got to the point that when the recycling of the squad wasn't forthcoming, that synergy wasn't continued and there was a logical frustration on Pochettino's side. I wouldn't say the pair are friends as such - there was a professional relationship but it became clear the priorities for both men started being different. A new stadium should mean a more ambitious club, the manager thought. But Levy did not move an inch from the club intentions. Full TimePosted at 90'+7' Second Half ends, Everton 3, Chelsea 1. Posted at 90'+5' Andreas Christensen (Chelsea) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+5' Foul by Dominic Calvert-Lewin (Everton). Posted at 90'+4' Christian Pulisic (Chelsea) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+4' Foul by Bernard (Everton). Posted at 90'+3' Attempt missed. Christian Pulisic (Chelsea) right footed shot from outside the box misses to the left. They made a slow start when the Premier League resumed last month, but now they are back at the same levels as they were earlier in the season. Lawro's prediction: 2-0Samuel's prediction: Sheffield United are very good at home and so tough defensively. Originally I had them to win 1-0 but it hurt me to go with an Everton loss so I am going for a draw. Samuel on what it is like supporting Everton from afar, and his hopes for success: "I have a load of friends in England who see Everton differently to the way I do. Hyde United are the second most productive team in the league scoring 41 goals in 24 games but are only on the 9th place in the league because they are also conceding goals easily with 37 goals so far. Only 3 teams have conceded more goals so far this season. Hosts GVVV are currently a midtable, inconsistent force in the third tier of Dutch football. That’s left an interesting clash in prospect here, but could the hosts pull off an incredible shock to pile the pressure onto the visitors? Goal!Posted at 87' Goal! KRC Genk 1, FC Red Bull Salzburg 4. Erling Haaland (FC Red Bull Salzburg) left footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom right corner. Assisted by Enock Mwepu. Posted at 86' Jerôme Onguéné (FC Red Bull Salzburg) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 86' Foul by Paul Onuachu (KRC Genk). Posted at 86' Attempt missed. Erling Haaland (FC Red Bull Salzburg) left footed shot from the left side of the box is too high. Agreed?VIEW FROM THE DUGOUTWolves head coach Nuno Espirito Santo on Adama Traore's injury: "Adama has a lot of people caring for him. It's a problem, but he's doing muscular work and taking care. He's OK. Leicester City manager Brendan Rodgers on his side's mid-season break: "A lot of them went away to spend time with family and friends, to have a rest from football, and now they're ready to go. There's no doubt it was definitely something that will benefit them; just to break the cycle was important, mentally as well as physically. Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Los Angeles Lakers FREE Aug 5, 2020 — Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Los Angeles Lakers FREE LIVE STREAM (8/5/20): Watch LeBron James in NBA restart online | Time, TV, channel The Los ... It's because I don't agree with the circus. We don't have to apologise' - Guardiola Media playback is not supported on this device Guardiola 'incredibly happy' after Man City overturn Europe ban City, second in the Premier League, will be able to continue playing in European competition next season, having qualified for the Champions League. Cas cleared City of "disguising equity funds as sponsorship contributions" and cut the club's fine from 30m euros (£26. And the away support has been unbelievable this season. Look at the amount of key games we've won away from home - Wycombe, Tranmere. Those successive 4-1 away wins at Wycombe and Tranmere in the space of four days over the festive period - both courtesy of Matty Godden hat-tricks - were the high point of the 14-match unbeaten run that effectively won City promotion. Matt Godden was Coventry's leading scorer this season with 15 goals"The players have really responded to it," said Robins. Well this is going to be one very tough match for sure but the odds are dropping for the hosts with a good reason. FC Slutsk at this match will be without very few important missing like Marat Buraev , Soslan Takulov, Roman Krivukilin and Yuri Kozlov this are all key players and are out.Smolevichy on the other hand will be in full squad. Even though the results are not speaking this they are showing some very good performances lately. They are much better team now with a few individual qualities for sure. My call for this one is 1-0 or 2-1 for hosts. Juventus have found the net in 17 of their 18 Serie A games this season, the joint-most this term. It will take time for them to match the thrills of Sarri’s Napoli, but the visitors have scored twice in 12 of their league games so far. They’ve put on a show away to leaders Inter Milan, top scorers Atalanta and last week they hammered surprise package Cagliari 4-0. Anthony Martial saved a draw as Manchester United were held away at Club Brugge in the Europea League. See alsoClub Brugge v Manchester United - As it happened The home side opened the scoring after just 15 minutes, but Martial equalised before the break. Ole Gunnar Solskaer's side had more of the ball and more of the chances in the second half, but couldn't find the second goal that would have left them in control of the tie. Brisbane Roar did not have a good first half of the season with only 2 wins in the first 9 matches but they have looked much better in 2020 with a 6-2-2 record in the 10 games in the league and they have climbed to the 5th place. How to watch OKC Thunder vs LA Lakers - NBA Feb 7, 2023 — The OKC Thunder vs LA Lakers game will be televised nationally on TNT. Spectrum SportsNet will televise the game locally in LA, while fans in ... Assisted by Mesut Özil with a cross. Posted at 80' Attempt missed. Lucas Torreira (Arsenal) right footed shot from the centre of the box misses to the right. Assisted by Mesut Özil with a cross following a corner. Posted at 78' Corner, Arsenal. Conceded by Jan Bednarek. SubstitutionPosted at 76' Substitution, Southampton. Everybody knows it's a penalty - MourinhoTottenham boss Jose Mourinho speaking to Sky Sports: "The game has the most important moment [Kane penalty decision] and I don't want to say any more in relation to that. Everybody knows. Everybody. The performance was not good enough. Bournemouth surprised me in the way they played. It was a good result for them and they got the point they wanted. We were dominant behind but then there was lack of sharpness in the attacking areas. The reverse fixture ended 2-2 when these clubs met in September 2019. Survival is at stake for Watford when they travel to the Emirates on the Premier League's final day to take on Arsenal. The Hornets are 18th in the table, level with Aston Villa on points but worse off by a solitary goal. Watford could lose this match and still somehow stay up if Villa lost heavily to West Ham. It has been a difficult few years for Blackpool as troubles off the field saw the side drop down the divisions and, at one stage at least, almost out of the Football League entirely. However, things are on the up at the moment and they are taking full advantage of this new found momentum in the league as they currently find themselves on a seven match unbeaten run. Only one of the past 5 matches between these teams have seen more than 2 goals so we might see less goals in this match too. Only one team have scored in 3 of the past 5 matches between these teams as well. Normally when these teams play the game is usually very defensive not a lot of good chances overall in the matches they do not look like shootouts. This will be the same no shootout as they are well set up against each other and this usually makes a match more lower with the goals when you set up well. Sheffield Wed U23 will host Crewe U23 for this fixture of the league. Both teams are not very good teams in this campaign. Both teams have a poor results in the last matches. In any case, I expect another one tough match for both sides. Hosts probably are favorites on the home ground. However, they are not convincing team. I think, this will not be an easy task for the hosts. Also, we have Crewe U23 who's is also poor team in the last matches. However, they have a chance against weak opponent. My pick - Crewe U23 will win this match. MANCHESTER, England, Jan 23 (Reuters) - Manchester United chief executive Ed Woodward came under fire from supporters at Wednesday’s 2-0 home defeat to Burnley, with many venting frustration that he has been unable to bring in any new faces during the January transfer window. Woodward's reputation among United fans has become such a problem, however, that he did make one signing this month -- a former journalist, hired in part to improve his image. If you look at City they are an example, and we're at the absolute start of that process. A few of our players were in the Championship last season, but we want more. Drama at both ends in dramatic finish Media playback is not supported on this device Small details cost Chelsea the win - Frank Lampard Guardiola's side did enough to see the game out after the break, restricting the visitors - who had won their previous six Premier League games - to only five shots, all off target.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page