top of page

The Mind On Purpose Group

Public·25 members

Lebanon VS China live streaming 17 January 2024

Don't miss any of the Lebanon Men's Basketball Team action. Stream games live and on-demand plus keep up-to-date with schedules and results via the ...

The visitors are in need of a result which can turn that result around, but they do have a fine record in this competition to back them up. Their only defeat in nine KNVB Beker matches was a penalty shoot-out loss at Twente. They have won five of their last six matches in regular time in this competition, cruising to victory in the final back in May. Ever since her sister Amy seriously injured both knees and was forced to stop playing when they were at Norwich's centre of excellence together, Lauren Hemp has strived to reach the top - not just for herself, but for her sister too. After lifting two domestic cups, making her senior England debut and now signing a new contract with Manchester City, the 19-year-old has certainly done her older sibling proud in a breakthrough 2019. Lebanon v China LIVE 17. 1. 2024 | Football 1. 2024 live, livescore, Lebanon latest results, news, information, Lebanon v China H2H statistics! Flashscore football coverage includes football scores and ... Last weekend saw the teams tussle in the FA Women’s Cup and the finalists of the Continental Tyres League Cup were decided mid-week but it’s back to the league with a bang as Manchester City host Arsenal. Here’s everything you need to know about the action. Manchester City v Arsenal Sunday, 2pm, Academy Stadium It’s tight at the top of the table and all eyes will be on Manchester as City and Arsenal face off for the second time in a week. Paris have been at their relentless best in recent weeks with six wins on the trot keeping their confidence sky high. They've scored a whopping 22 goals in this time with just three conceded and they'll be looking to keep up this scoring form in their first match of 2020. Thomas Tuchel's men will be the away side for this fixture but with ten wins coming in their last dozen matches on the road, they should be fairly confident of progressing to the next round here. Selling Aubameyang could offer the least troublesome option of an invidious selection of choices for Arsenal. Any buyer would have to take a similar gamble, though that has not prevented a list of prominent clubs being linked with him. Video - 'Real to sign Haaland in 2020, Mbappe in 2021' - Euro Papers01:39 Real Madrid Real Madrid are the latest side to be linked to Aubameyang. Haaland, the son of former Nottingham Forest, Leeds United and Manchester City player Alf-Inge scored a hat-trick in his first Champions League outing as RB Salzburg beat Genk 6-2 and has continued to shine ever since. Haaland wants Salzburg to be this year's Ajax The Warm-Up: Liverpool and Barcelona avoid Champions League disaster In doing so he became the first teenager to score a hat-trick on their Champions League debut since Wayne Rooney against Fenerbahce in 2004. The FA Cup is usually seen as a welcome distraction for struggling sides, but Carlisle could use some more focus on their league campaign. The visitors come here fourth-bottom in the EFL, with pressure on them to avoid slipping into the National League. They’ve got a seven-point lead over 23rd as it stands, but that could disappear quite quickly with half the season to go. The total cumulative TV audience for a month-long UEFA Euro (tournament) is more than 30 times that of the American Super Bowl," he said. The UEFA Champions League final is the most-watched annual football club event in the world. Should we be ashamed of this commercial success? Should we be ashamed that, together, we, the national associations, leagues and clubs, have made European football the greatest success story of modern-day sport?" Ceferin then listed the on-field success of European nations before insisting that the huge revenues were only justifiable if UEFA stuck to "purpose over profit" and continued to support grassroots football and social campaigns. Apparently Stein was jumpy in the moment, ready to swing for his goalkeeper for barely moving as the ball whizzed by him. Williams said he had the situation under control. I knew it was an indirect free-kick and they hit it first time so it was never standing. I think myself and the ref were the only two who knew the story. I went to Big Jock afterwards and I said, 'Boss, the ref just said well done to me for knowing the rules'. VVV have lost all of their last eight matches in league and cup and sit second from bottom in the table with the worst goal difference in the division, while Twente have won three of their last four matches in all competitions and head into the game as the clear form favourites. Frustrated Messi the difference On the balance of play, Real Sociedad were good value for at least a point, with Messi only presented with the chance to score through a dubious VAR penalty award. Before that he’d toiled, showing uncharacteristic anxiety on the ball. Perhaps the greatest illustration of Messi’s building frustration came in the yellow card he was shown for a late tackle on Mikel Merino; the first time he has been booked in three consecutive games for Barca. For me the most important thing is that we have to perform on the pitch and this wasn’t good enough for a Manchester United team," said Solskjaer. Former United defender Rio Ferdinand was scathing. I'm sitting here embarrassed. It's embarrassing to be here seeing this,' the former defender said on BT Sport. But Lampard paid particular tribute to the returning former stalwarts who had endured frustrations earlier in the season. That is what we need. That's football, whether you're four months from the end of your contract, no matter if you were out of the team for a month," he said. You have to train every day, full pelt. ASIA CUP QATAR 2024 - Lebanon vs China Do not miss the chance to watch the game between Lebanon & China on 17th of January live on stadium. General Info. STARTING PRICE $355; Location. Qatar. Date. Asian Cup : Lebanon vs China : 17 Jan 2024 at 11:30 UTC Asian Cup : Lebanon vs China : 17 Jan 2024 at 11:30 UTCYouTube · +60 Sports News1 day ago YouTube · +60 Sports News YouTube · +60 Sports News 0:19 The Spaniard said “interesting and groundbreaking” broadcasting alternatives would be used given there will be no fans at games and that there will “be football every day” once the league restarts. A number of clubs, including Barcelona, started individual training last week. The five unnamed players who tested positive are asymptomatic and in isolation. They will continue to be tested and can only rejoin training when they return two consecutive negative results. Shakhtyor have failed to score in their last three matches. The last two Shakhtyor games have both ended goalless. Two of the last three FC Slutsk league games have had under 2.5 goals scored in them. Shakhtyor Soligorsk are down in 12th place in the Belarus Premier League, two places and two points above the relegation zone. So far, FC Minsk have won 6 points in 3 matches, scoring 6 goals and conceding 5. They have been playing very average football, however they do have home field advantage and considering the fact there is big rivalry against BATE Borisov anything can happen. THURSDAY'S STORIES TOP HEADLINES Video - Man Utd dealt blow as Haaland flies to Germany for talks - Euro Papers01:49 11:05 - 'We are delighted with Jesus' It wouldn't be December without a little praise for the Chosen One. Here's Pep Guardiola on the true meaning of Christmas (or striker Gabriel Jesus, you decide). We think Montpellier have the capability to take points off of PSG here. La Paillade have just been so imperious at home recently with teams of a similar stature to Paris like Lyon (1-0) and Monaco (3-1) being brushed aside in the process. Montpellier have a very good record at the Stade de la Mosson against PSG as they have won two and drawn one of their last three home matches against the champions and as a result we see the hosts getting something out of this game. Dutch midfielder Frenkie de Jong is suspended for the Granada game, meanwhile, which could open up an opportunity for Riqui Puig, the 20-year-old homegrown midfielder who has been training with the first team since Setien arrived. Real Madrid have the chance to go top of the table a day before Barca play when they host fourth-placed Sevilla on Saturday in their first game after their penalty shootout triumph over Atletico Madrid to win the Spanish Super Cup. Reece James Club: ChelseaAge: 20Position: Versatile defender/midfielderReece James has been allowed to flourish under Lampard's youth policy at Stamford Bridge. James impressed on loan at Wigan Athletic in the Championship last season, before stepping up to the Premier League this term. He is a technically gifted footballer who is equally comfortable at right-back, in central midfield or central defence, and his ability to deliver dangerous crosses from wide has produced two assists. Dortmund and Union Berlin will face each other in the upcoming match in the Bundesliga. Dortmund this season have the following results: 10W, 6D and 3L. Meanwhile Union Berlin have 7W, 2D and 10L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. When will be meeting with Sandra seen and this game we have predicted it an under of 3.5 total goals as looking at this two teams they are not used of scoring many goals in all their meetings and this making us to be very sure with this prediction But I was running in my head. And when I see someone in a better position than me I always give the ball. No selfishness. In the end we win and lose together. It seems a bit strange but in every team I have been in, you see my style of play, and sometimes fans and payers don't understand that and they become a bit afraid of it - like I am not helping and not good for the team. But after a while you get used to it because this style can bring results. I think that we’ve made a good start to the season. We’re up towards the top, which is where we want to be, and I’m happy with how I’m playing too. My goal is to make it at Real Madrid. That’s why I signed for them, to play there. I’m in no rush, though. I’m happy here and if I play for Madrid two or five years down the line, it doesn’t matter. Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp says he is "really happy to be back" to watch his "wonderful football team again" as they continue preparations for the Premier League's return on 17 June. Klopp's side are 25 points clear at the top of the table and chasing the club's first league title for 30 years. Players returned to contact training on 28 May but they will continue to be tested twice a week for coronavirus. Jena and Uerdingen will face each other in the upcoming match in the 3. Liga in Germany. Jena this season have the following results: 4W, 6D and 21L. Meanwhile Uerdingen have 12W, 8D and 11L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. So who do you bring in to compensate?The most obvious teams to explore are those placed second and third - Leicester and Manchester City - but with them playing each other, things are not so simple. Even so, Kevin de Bruyne's bumper points haul from his two goals and an assist at Arsenal in gameweek 17 makes him hard to ignore. Spurs and Chelsea have candidates in their ranks - Son Heung-min, Dele Alli, Christian Pulisic and Mason Mount - but they too are playing each other. This much from this two teams in Oman soccer cup match we look see a best new mach where we play this pick for this cup mach a best play over from 2.50 goals for ordinary time this much and can we for this pick look get a new great win for this our play from more points to our score a new 13 points to our score what be this best a new chance for our play the pick at this mach now. First mach we see this three goals and can for this second mach look see this three goals what can get a new win. Isco and Karim Benzema were denied as Levante goalkeeper Aitor Fernandez made a double save early on before Casemiro headed wide after a poor punch clear by Fernandez. Enis Bardhi tested Courtois as Real lost control of the game in the second half, before Morales broke the deadlock. And the closest Real went to salvaging a point before Wednesday's last-16 first leg (20:00 GMT) was when Sergio Ramos' header was saved in stoppage time. Let's be honest, there are much more important priorities than any sport. His own chief executive Karl-Heinz Rummenigge disagreed and said it was right to play at the weekend. At the end of the day, professional football is all about finances," he told reporters. There is still a large payment due from TV broadcasters. Derogations are rare and must be well argued. Sport is not one of the exceptions. Only food businesses, banks and insurance companies, newsstands, tobacconists and health personnel are still authorized to circulate. All employees who do not have an essential role in everyday Italian life today are firmly invited to stay at home. EFL to keep promotion and relegation Alex Rodman's previous clubs include Grimsby, Newport, Notts County and ShrewsburyWhen many think of professional football in England, attention turns straight to the Premier League, where players earn an average of more than £3m a year. This perhaps creates a feeling that footballers are immune to the financial implications of coronavirus. But Rodman - who is Rovers' representative of the Professional Footballers' Association trade union - paints a very different picture in the third and fourth tiers. Alki Oroklini will host Ayia Napa for this fixture of the league. In my opinion, the visitors have a chance to pick up the victory on the opposite stadium. I believe, Ayia Napa are in better shape than their opponent. They have two consecutive victories. Also, Ayia Napa is the best team on the road. In any case, the visitors have the potential to fight for a positive result. Also, we have Alki Oroklini who's is not very good team in this season. Hosts have big fluctuations. In last game Alki Oroklini is won 2-0 against weak Ypsonas. My pick - Ayia Napa to win. City need no reminders of the dangers that lie in wait for them in Newcastle on Saturday -- one of their four defeats last season came in a 2-1 reverse at St James' Park in January. With their all-time top scorer Sergio Aguero sidelined by injury, Guardiola is banking on his only other striker, Gabriel Jesus, delivering goals and keeping fit through the coming month. They are on course to achieve that so far having transformed themselves into a far sturdier outfit this term and it would be a surprise were they to lose anywhere near the amount of games which they did last season. Sevillistas were beaten 13 times in all, which ultimately meant they failed narrowly to finish in the top four. Lazio and Verona will face each other in the upcoming match in the Serie A. Lazio this season have the following results: 15W, 4D and 2L. Meanwhile Verona have 8W, 6D and 7L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Posted at 123' Goal! Oxford United 1(2), Portsmouth 1(3). Lee Brown (Portsmouth) converts the penalty with a left footed shot to the centre of the goal. Posted at 123' Goal! Oxford United 1(2), Portsmouth 1(2). Anthony Forde (Oxford United) converts the penalty with a right footed shot to the bottom left corner. Posted at 122' Goal! Oxford United 1(1), Portsmouth 1(2). Gareth Evans (Portsmouth) converts the penalty with a right footed shot to the bottom right corner. Chelsea's Olivier Giroud has scored seven Premier League goals against Liverpool; only versus Aston Villa and Newcastle (both eight) has he netted more in the competition. Christian Pulisic has scored nine Premier League goals for Chelsea this season; among American players, only Clint Dempsey (17 in 2011-12 and 12 in 2010-11) has ever scored more in a campaign - his goal was the 1,000th scored in this season's Premier League. Watch the full interview on Football Focus on BBC One from 12:00 GMT on Saturday. Letting goThree years after retiring from a 21-year playing career, Lampard is in his first season as a Premier League manager. Having implemented a fast and fluent brand of football since becoming Chelsea manager in July, Lampard has shown he is a quick learner after spending last term cutting his teeth in the Championship with Derby. That World Cup semi-final in 2014 was the most extraordinary game I have ever seen, or that I am likely to see. I had researched and absorbed so many facts for that game, but it never crossed my mind to find out when Brazil had last conceded seven at home. For all the drama, it was quite a hard game to commentate on. In a semi-final you want the tension to last to the final seconds if possible, but long before half-time there was no tension - simply disbelief.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page