top of page

The Mind On Purpose Group

Public·37 members

Dąbrowa Górnicza vs. Dinamo live 17.01.2024 Sport TV

You can watch the Live stream of MKS Dabrowa Gornicza — Dinamo Zagreb for free and without registration on our website. The stream goes with a small delay from ...

Sheffield United against Manchester United in match England Premier League. My prediction this match could be the end score is over 2.5 goals due to Manchester United have result on last 2 match is always over 2.5 goals. Event though Sheffield United have good defense and on last 3 match have final score is over 2.5 goals only happen in 1 match, I think on this match can be the end score is over 2.5 goals. Moreover Manchester United have great player to make score and assist anytime like as Marcus Rashford and Anthony Martial. Therefore this match could be the end score is over 2.5 goals. Here we have a very strange set of results in last year's K2 season between these 2 clubs at Anyang's stadium, we have a 0 x 0 in the first match in may and then we have a second match 3 x 2 at the end of October last year. Makes no sense putting it as a 50 50 chance based on these last results. The numbers do tell us that these 2 teams have a 64% chance of scoring so, at 1,67 which is close to 60% we have value on this bet. 2 x 1 or a 1 x 1 draw Real Madrid toppled Valencia 3-1 as Atletico beat Barcelona 3-2 to set up the final. This match pits the second placed side in La Liga – Real, against third placed Atletico with five points separating them back home. La Liga ambitions will take a back seat here but we are sure to get the taste of the Madrid rivalry. This odds is more than great for me and of course that I must take that in this match from Bundesliga. So, Werder Bremen is really one of my favorite teams for betting on goals. They are team who was not in ideal form in last few weeks, but few days ago, they are played one of the best matches so far in season, when they are beat and eliminated big favorite, Borussia Dortmund at home, 3-2. Union is maybe better than them, but Werder is for me closer to win. In any case, I will bet on goals here, it is real. Yet whatever the stakes at Goodison Park, Liverpool will know they are in for a tough night in front of a hostile crowd. Everton lost 5-2 in the meeting at Anfield earlier this season but have not lost at home in the league since a November defeat to Norwich City. While Carlo Ancelotti's team were poor in a 4-0 loss to Chelsea last week their 1-1 draw at home to Manchester United in their previous outing showed how tough they can be to beat at Goodison. MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza: Start Nasz klub MKS DĄBROWA GÓRNICZA Miejski Klub Sportowy Dąbrowa Górnicza stara się sprostać rosnącym wymaganiom, zwłaszcza kibiców. Alpe Adria Cup 23/24: BK Sluneta Usti nad Labem – MKS Alpe Adria Cup 23/24: BK Sluneta Usti nad Labem – MKSYouTube · Alpe Adria Cup60+ views · 1 month ago YouTube · Alpe Adria Cup YouTube · Alpe Adria Cup · Translate this page 2:34:45 Qarabag have had a mixed campaign with losses to Sevilla in the reverse fixture to this one and APOEL in matchweek four but a win over Dudelange means they are still very much in contention to qualify for the round of 32. They've both scored and conceded plenty but this isn't a fixture they will relish, with a visit to Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan not looking like it will end well for the Azerbaijani side. Full TimePosted at 90'+9' Second Half ends, Tottenham Hotspur 0, Chelsea 2. Posted at 90'+8' Marcos Alonso (Chelsea) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 90'+8' Foul by Davinson Sánchez (Tottenham Hotspur). Posted at 90'+7' Attempt saved. Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur) left footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the bottom right corner. Assisted by Tanguy Ndombele. Posted at 90'+4' Attempt missed. We've been really, really poor in every single performance," McCann told BBC Radio Humberside. There's been probably only a handful of performances where I've been pleased, although we didn't get a result, but we've just been disappointing. But we still have a chance mathematically and going to Cardiff on Wednesday we'll see and we'll try to put a performance in. This is how we earn our money'One place above the Tigers are Barnsley, who ended a four-game winless run on Sunday with a 1-0 victory over play-off-chasing Forest. Similar, like for their senior squad, those rivals are not playing with lot of goals on their previous games. It is for one level, at least, more than in the main selections, but still not with such a high scores like the other young rosters in this league. Unionistas de Salamanca fc team and the CD Calahorra fc team, go head to head in Spain Segunda B group II. The Unionistas de Salamanca fc team is in 16th position with 26 points Collected. While guest team the CD Calahorra fc team came in 9th place by collecting 30 points. Udinese head to this game on a poor run, but they have done well at home in the last few matches. While the home form may be the push they want, they will be up against a strong Inter side that has dominated them in the recent matches and are also doing well away from home. Inter have eight wins in their last 10 meetings with Udinese, who have won once. Inter also have a five-game unbeaten run away from home and being second of the standings, they will be confident enough for this. We are backing Internazionale for a win here. In this moment we are far from it. Every Champions League campaign there are details around your success or failure. How many times I lost on penalties or in the last minute. Details make the difference. As for Spurs last season, they had little details for them. VAR was with them (against Manchester City). Meppen is mostly looking to be avoiding relegation but they can be quite high scoring at the times I mean after the break they lost both home games conceding 6 goals total 3 in each of them and relegation is a real possibility for them right now, but on the road this season they have two 3-3 draws a 2-2 draw as well also a 3-2 loss and a 4-2 win for them away at Chemnitzer, and Viktoria Koln is indeed a very open type of team in their home games. Las Sabanas are second to last in the league with a 3-3-8 record but at home they have a 2-1-0 record in the last 3 matches scoring 7 goals and conceding only once. And so far they have scored in each home game in the league. Despite needing at least one goal to advance - and soon that number was three - Tottenham rarely threatened going forward and their second-half display resembled a damage-limitation exercise. Sabitzer's first goal came after 10 minutes, firing past Hugo Lloris from the edge of the box when the goalkeeper perhaps should have kept the shot out, given he got a hand to the bobbling ball, but his second was a lovely goal. Saints improved after the break - and Danny Ings hit the woodwork twice, although the offside flag had gone up for one of them, and then had a goal ruled out for a Moussa Djenepo foul. Southampton - whose manager Ralph Hasenhuttl is also under pressure - remain in the relegation zone, with the Hammers now four points clear in 15th place. I cannot say that he is injured because in five minutes we start a training session that you could watch from the stands and he will be training normally," Mourinho told his post-match press conference. Tanguy NdombeleGetty Images "So I cannot say he is injured. I can say that yesterday he told me he was not feeling in condition to play the game, not based on injury but on fears of previous injuries that he has had since the start of the season, two, three or four muscular injuries and the feeling of not being ready to start the game. With all of Europe's major football leagues suspended because of the coronavirus, all eyes are on the German Bundesliga, which could be the first to return to action. Alphonso Davies and his Bayern Munich team-mates are back in training - although done with a certain amount of distancing - with the German Football League (DFL) saying it is ready to restart on 9 May behind closed doors. Davies, who has made a name for himself with marauding performances at left-back in the Champions League for Bayern - most notably in the last-16 dismantling of Chelsea - and for his larger than life social media presence, has been discussing the return of football and life as a TikTok star. It's those guys keeping us going at the moment, who are still willing to buy season tickets and executive packages for next season. It's all of those people who matter so much to us because ultimately it's their club and the fact that we own it is irrelevant, actually. They're not able to enjoy it [at the moment], yet they're still giving us their money in tough times and without that it would be a really difficult position. Levante, after suddenly having 3 consecutive unbeaten games when La Liga returned, returned to the ground with a 0-1 defeat to Atletico Madrid. At home, Levante is not winning in the last 3 rounds. In the last 3 home games, Levante has only scored 2 goals. Paul Pogba: 27 years old and less clarity than ever 'Tainted title? That's delusional': When a 30-year wait becomes a little longer Italy has suffered more deaths from the coronavirus pandemic than any other country in the world, but discussions continue as to how the current football season can be completed. I only see here one even and though match where one goal can decide the winner. Both teams are going to have a tough fight to avoid relegation and I expect to get into the match with precautions for sure. They are both in mixed form so cannot be trusted. This is a very important match for both of them as this is a direct match between two rivals to avoid relegation so due to that I don't think that we are going to see some interesting match for sure. I think both teams and coaches will settle in for a draw here today. BookingPosted at 61' Katie McCabe (Arsenal Women) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 61' Foul by Katie McCabe (Arsenal Women). Posted at 61' Rinsola Babajide (Liverpool Women) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 59' Daniëlle van de Donk (Arsenal Women) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Zaragoza played impressively in the Spanish 2nd division this season when they were 47 points, and they were 2nd in the standings, only 5 points behind leaders Cadiz. With what is shown, this is a good opportunity for Zaragoza to return to La Liga for the first time since the 2012-13 season. In the match of round 28 tonight, Zaragoza only had to meet Mirandes, the team ranked 11th with 37 points. I still believe Zaragoza's ability to win 3 points completely because this team is showing a stable performance in the championship race with a 6-match unbeaten circuit. Good luck Neither side are in tremendous form but with the hosts not even being able to beat teams below them in their own division, we're edging this one in favour of the visitors. Bordeaux have been pretty awful on the road so we doubt they'll steamroll the third-tier minnows here, especially given that they've just two clean sheets in their last ten matches. Pau have also scored in all but one of their last 15 games so we're backing them to get on the scoresheet but ultimately lose 2-1. Bordeaux have only scored more than twice in one of their games since October and with their poor away form we think it'll be tight but ultimately go the way of the Ligue 1 side. The BBC Women's Footballer of the Year 2020 nominees will be revealed on Wednesday, and you can vote for your favourite on the BBC Sport website. The five-person shortlist has been chosen by a panel of experts including coaches, players, administrators and journalists. Voting will open at 07:00 GMT on Wednesday and close at 09:00 GMT on Monday, 2 March. The winner will be announced on Tuesday, 24 March on BBC World Service. Paul Pogba returned to action for first time since 26 December to win the late penalty that earned Manchester United a crucial point at Tottenham Hotspur. Pogba, who had not played for almost six months because of an ankle injury that needed surgery, emerged as a second-half substitute and demonstrated he has the creativity to make a difference as United battle for a place in the top four. United keeper David de Gea was badly at fault when he failed to stop Steven Bergwijn's powerful 27th-minute drive, so there was relief all-round for the visitors when Pogba surged into the area before he was hauled down clumsily by Eric Dier. Millwall look great and this is a league where momentum can take you anywhere. With five wins and just one defeat in their 10 home matches, the Lions look strong going into this clash. While they weren’t really tipped to go anywhere this season, the hosts are now only two points shy of the playoffs. Gazza scored his sixth goal of Spurs' FA Cup run in the semi-final at Wembley, an unstoppable drive past David Seaman from an improbable distance. This was Gascoigne at the peak of his powers, with a huge transfer to Lazio already on the cards. Just sublime. His post-match interview was equally memorable. Media playback is not supported on this device Archive - Gazza's excitable interview after FA Cup semiWired at Wembley He almost won the ball. Shakhtyor Soligorsk is hosting Dinamo Brest from the second leg of the Belarus cup. Things are not easy as they lost the first leg 2 x 0 quite easily. This is an important match for Dinamo who is under performing this season and now wants to go through the next round to gain some confidence for the rest of the season. That being said, the under 2.5 goals odd at 1,62 is of great value, not only for the number, that should be around 1,4 but also taking a look at the last results between those 2, all under 2.5 Uefa has invited representatives of its 55 member associations, plus the boards of the European Club Association, the European leagues and a representative of world players' union Fifpro. The Women's Euros are due to take place in England from 11 July-1 August 2021. Coronavirus and sport - timelineWhy is it up for discussion?On Thursday, La Liga became the latest European league to be suspended because of the coronavirus outbreak. Felipe Anderson replaces Mark Noble. Goal!Goal! West Ham United 1, Aston Villa 1. Andriy Yarmolenko (West Ham United) left footed shot from outside the box to the top left corner. Assisted by Declan Rice. Goal!Goal! West Ham United 0, Aston Villa 1. Jack Grealish (Aston Villa) left footed shot from the left side of the box to the high centre of the goal. Assisted by John McGinn. Post updateAttempt missed. They can't afford to drop points when visiting Burnley who are eighth in the table. City looked as if they were going to get three valuable points at Newcastle but conceded an equalizer three minutes from time. They twice led in the game but two more points were dropped and they now have just one win in their last five league and cup games. Whilst the visitors are better positioned in the league, it's hard to deny the fact that they're currently in a slump that has only been made worse after the sacking of Angelo Alessio. The hosts, although not winning many, have managed to score at least once in five of their last six home ties, netting 1.4 goals on average in their last five. We're backing St Mirren to narrowly win 1-0 here as Killie has failed to cause teams trouble on the road and have scored just 0.4 goals in their last five outings. Joe Mercer of Everton, Matt Busby of Liverpool and Don Welsh of Charlton Athletic pictured in 1939Busby the coach emerges1945: After becoming assistant manager at Liverpool the previous year, Busby is named boss of Manchester United. The ground had been blitzed and they had an overdraft at the bank. What is more I had no experience as a manager and I felt they were taking a great risk in appointing me. Difficult run-in for CherriesBournemouth had won their past two league matches, but stay 16th and are now only two points clear of the relegation zone having played a game more than the teams below them. Their failure to pick up even a point after scoring first will be a huge frustration for Eddie Howe, whose side still have eight of the top nine sides to play before the end of the season as they battle to stay in the Premier League for a sixth successive term. We have to play football, force a way through, switch sides, create space and protect it perfectly. We face an opponent who are fighting for the league. Their frontline is back now and they are in a tough moment. We respect that, we wish them all the best but not tomorrow. However, Bournemouth's top scorer Harry Wilson -- who has seven league goals -- is ineligible to play as he is on loan from Liverpool. These odds are quite difficult to be understood, considering that Olympic Star has collected one point more than Lydia Ludic so far and has even scored 20 goals more than them. Of course their defense is weaker than Lydia Ludic's one (15 goals conceded more than Lydia Ludic), however I don't think this is enough to consider the visitors as the favorites in this clash. Olympic Star has won 3 out of the last 4 home games vs Lydia Ludic and has also conceded them no goal in 2 of the last 3. These odds are very good to bet on a home win. In my opinion, beeches underestimated the possibility of goals scored by both teams The guest team has one of the weakest squads in the championship of Belarus. The team seems to be trying hard, but the poor skill of the Belshina players does not allow achieving the necessary result. Isloch was humiliated in Soligorsk by the local Miner 4-0 and intends to win against such a weak opponent. Taking into account friendly matches, Isloch missed in 9 games out of 12. Belshina scored away in 6 matches from the last 7. I will certainly play for a coefficient higher than two. Posted at 90'+1' Kevin Lasagna (Udinese) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90' Daniele Padelli (Inter Milan) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90' Foul by Lukasz Teodorczyk (Udinese). BookingPosted at 87' Kevin Lasagna (Udinese) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 87' Danilo D'Ambrosio (Inter Milan) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 87' Foul by Kevin Lasagna (Udinese). Zielinski screwed a perceptive pass across the edge of the area to find Mertens, who moved the ball onto his right foot and curled an extravagant shot into the far top corner. Brilliant. GOAL! Napoli 1-1 Barcelona (Griezmann) A superb equaliser from Barcelona! Busquets slides a brilliant angled pass to release Semedo on the right, and his low ball across the area is slammed into the root of the net by Griezmann. We just look forward because we want to keep the gap and so that's why we need to win, not to get revenge. It is a crucial period for Chelsea with United on Monday, then a home clash with Tottenham on Saturday before a Champions League last-16, first leg tie at home to Bayern Munich. Kante said the mid-season break has hopefully enabled Chelsea to re-charge for a final push. Baranovichi are fresh relegated team from the Pershaya competition, and this would be their first challenge in this league. It is not for sure, if this team has ability to fight to return to the upper level, and game against Brest could be real challenge for them. With international travel suspended in most countries to contain the spread of the flu-like virus, the Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB) and Cricket Australia decided it was impossible for the tour to go ahead. The two tests in Chattogram and Dhaka between June 11-23 were part of the International Cricket Council's newly launched World Test Championship. I can already predict the argument they will run at Cas. The ECHR said that, in terms of a fair trial process, having a disciplinary body that also appoints the panellists who carry out the decision-making means there isn't sufficient distance between the two. In terms of the adjudicatory chamber members' expenses and appointments, they are at the behest of Uefa. That's not going to necessarily be sufficient to show a lack of impartiality, but you can see how there are arguments, and they have to raise those points now for them to be considered further down the line. KK Dinamo Zagreb - MKS Dabrowa Gornicza Predictions 14 hours ago — The difference in goals scored and conceded for all games is 73-92. KK Dinamo Zagreb has won 0 of the games, whereas MKS Dabrowa Gornicza has ...

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page