top of page

The Mind On Purpose Group

Public·25 members

[STREAMING***] Online: Śląsk vs Trento Live Stream 16 January 2024

Slask Wroclaw page on Flashscore.info offers livescore, results, standings and match details.

Karim Benzema scored and assisted another as Real Madrid claimed a comfortable 2-0 win over Espanyol to move to the top of La Liga. See alsoReal Madrid - RCD Espanyol Barcelona face Real Mallorca later on Saturday evening, but this result will put the pressure on the Spanish champions to claim a win of their own to keep pace with Zinedine Zidane’s men who have gathered momentum in recent weeks. Armed with their terrific record against Untied and a run of form at home that reads just one defeat from their last ten, we're backing Wolves to take advantage of a favourable set of circumstances to eliminate United from the FA Cup for the second season on the spin this weekend. Kaiserslautern took down Nurnberg on penalties in the previous round of the DFB Pokal after the final scores read 2-2, even after extra time. The hosts have since admitted defeat just twice in their past nine games in the third division, where they are currently sitting tenth in a cluster of twenty. Balik is currently in the mid of the league, with 31 point, and this team is having chance to claim some of the places near the top, with winning run in this part of the competition, because there is less than ten point difference from the promotion sport. Moyes has been justifiably accused of conservatism throughout his career - in 11 seasons at Everton he never won a league game at Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool or, until he managed them, Manchester United. It has long been his Achilles heel and a rich source of material for his critics. He has never quite been able to let his teams off the leash. David Moyes has yet to win a league match at AnfieldMoyes could not be accused of this here. If he has that need, then of course I will be available," Wenger said. Freddie is fantastic and committed and will want to do this job for a long time. He has an opportunity and what you want in life is that opportunity. Let's get him to work with his ideas and support him. The 70-year-old Frenchman, who left Arsenal in 2018 after 22 years as manager, declined to comment on his successor Emery's dismissal but said his "heart is with the club and I want them to do well". Aquila Basket Trento - Slask Wroclaw: Live Stream & TV Where to live stream & watch Aquila Basket Trento - Slask Wroclaw: Is it on Prime Video? Discover all live stream and TV options now on JustWatch! Full TimePosted at 90'+4' Second Half ends, Arsenal 1, Sheffield United 1. Posted at 90'+3' Attempt saved. Shkodran Mustafi (Arsenal) header from the centre of the box is saved in the bottom right corner. Assisted by Mesut Özil with a cross. Posted at 90'+2' Corner, Arsenal. Conceded by John Egan. Posted at 90'+2' Attempt saved. Muhamed Besic (Sheffield United) left footed shot from outside the box is saved in the bottom right corner. Dutchman Van Dijk finished second behind Lionel Messi in Monday's ceremony in Paris -- the latest in a plethora of football awards -- with Ronaldo third. Ronaldo was absent from the presentation for the prize he has won five times, preferring to go to Milan where he was voted Serie A's Player of the Year. Play-offs now beyond Bristol City?When the two teams met at Hillsborough in December - a game Wednesday also won - both sides looked primed for a serious play-off challenge, that victory lifting the Owls up to third. But they have each faded badly since then and the result at Ashton Gate leaves them in 12th and 13th, with a mid-table finish now looking the most likely outcome. He added that players "would talk about [wage] deferrals in the hope that we could keep this season going eventually" in the current talks. He suggested that, with the 2022 World Cup set to take place in Qatar in November and December, the current season could be finished this winter, with the 2021 campaign taking place during the calendar year. It needs to have ideas that come from left of stage to deal with what is a unique situation," Taylor said. Dolomiti Energia Trentino - Slask Wroclaw 16.01.2024 in 1 day — Dolomiti Energia Trentino vs. Slask Wroclaw basketball match. You can watch the game's live broadcast on and read the text broadcast on fscore. Aberdeen are undertaking a feasibility study on how to complete the 2019-20 fixtures. That comes after Scotland's First Minister Nicola Sturgeon warned not to expect matches in front of fans "any time soon" and that playing behind closed doors needed to be "very carefully considered". Next week, Scotland's minister for sport, Joe Fitzpatrick, will host a meeting involving several key sports on the issue. Sutton United vs Yeovil Town predictions for Saturday's English National League clash. The visitors will be looking for 3 points as they continue their push for promotion. Read on for all our free English National League predictions and betting tips. Southampton vs Watford predictions for Saturday’s Premier League clash at St Mary’s Stadium. Two of the Premier League's most out of form sides face off on Saturday as Watford travel to Southampton. Read on for all our free Premier League predictions and betting tips. A goal in the 3-0 win over Botofogo at the weekend means that Everton Ribeiro has struck three times in his last two games. The attacking midfielder isn't exactly prolific in front of goal but he's been rewarded for making clever runs lately. He's a good option for a goalscorer bet if you can find odds on it. Otherwise, back the reigning champions to win both halves in a commanding display. When I was injured or suspended, I really wanted to go in there but it wasn’t right to do it. But now every time I have chance to go back, I always stand with them and sing. There is always 10 people standing in the space of five seats, but that doesn’t matter. It’s always entertaining listening to Pontus Jansson talk, particularly with his current side Brentford facing his former team Leeds this evening. [FREE] Śląsk vs Trento Live Broadcast 16.01.2024 - Humn 4 hours ago — Sprawdź gdzie w TV i internecie zobaczysz legalne transmisje. Mecz na żywo, transmisje online. mecz-live.pl · Koszykówka · Eurocup · WKS ... A doctor who worked for Manchester City and Bury has been charged by the Football Association with an anti-doping rule violation. Dr Andrew Johnson has been accused of providing fraudulent information about a therapeutic use exemption (TUE) when working as club doctor for Bury last year. An application he made on behalf of an unnamed player to use a banned substance - understood to be testosterone - on medical grounds was dated December 2018. I think we'll see more small deals and deals with the biggest clubs, but not in the middle. Clubs will be willing to spend three or four million, but not 15 or 20. Or clubs will spend £60m because they know it's a world-class player and they have security on that. Don't be offering players - it's not the right moment'Agents haven't been as proactive as they normally are in May, in terms of trying to get deals done. And a substitute can replace them for however long is required – the whole game, if necessary. THE DEBATE: Penalties are tough enough, kill the ball after it's taken THE DEBATE: Reduce matchday squads to 14 players THE DEBATE: Forget VAR, sin-bins are what football needs There were proposals under discussion to bring in some kind of rule at the Olympics – with IFAB suggesting there would be one concussion substitute at each squad’s disposal. They have played in one Fifa Club World Cup - losing 1-0 in the final to Sao Paolo in Japan in 2005 after beating Costa Rican club Saprissa 3-0 in the semi-finals. Their semi-final next Thursday - the day after a different Liverpool team face Aston Villa in the Carabao Cup in England - could be against Mexican side Monterrey, who won this year's Concacaf Champions League. Liverpool will then play again on Sunday, in either the final or the third-place play-off. John Coleman's had a pretty dismal October, but over the last five or six weeks, Stanley have steadily improved. They started November by holding a very strong Coventry side on the road, while they've since lost just one out of five. They've won each of their last two at home, scoring 11 in the process, beating a Portsmouth side that are no mugs. Such form should mean that Stanley approach this fixture feeling upbeat. I don't want to sit here and look at ex-managers and criticise but there's been times over the last four or five years where a Ruben Loftus-Cheek and others could have had these opportunities," Lampard added. I wanted Mason to be around because I knew him closely. He's probably taken to the Premier League, maybe not quicker than what I thought but I've been pleasantly surprised by how well he's taken to it. In the second South Korean league, Asan and Bucheon meet on the first round of the new season. I see a fairly balanced game between two moderate teams and I guess they will end this match without a winner. It will be difficult for the hosts, but the odds are high and will certainly drop before the game starts. Asan have lost in their last 5 games consecutively. They were were able to win only one of the last 13 games in second division. Bucheon meanwhile ended the season with great form. The club managed five wins and 1 draw in the last 6 games. Bucheon won here last season 2-3 against Asian in this stadium. They will win again. Fired up by the equaliser, Danish midfielder Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg won a free kick on the edge of the area and Ward-Prowse smashed it into the top corner, sending the home crowd into raptures. The win moved Southampton above Norwich into 18th place on 12 points while Watford remained bottom on eight. in this match I do not expect goals,Paderborn is on last place on the table and they are desperate to get some win but still they lost last 4 at home so their first goal should be not to lose today and that is going to be very hard since Hoffenheim is great on the road and also kramaric their top scorer is going to play but still I don't think Hoffenheim could score more than one or maybe two goals and hopefully at the end of the game it will be under 2,5 or at least under 3.5 goals The Star are reporting that Ole Gunnar Solskjaer will be given £250 million to spend next summer, but the United boss is looking to bring the bargain Belgian to Old Trafford in order to increase his squad's attacking options. Mertens and Napoli failed to reach an agreement to extend his contract, meaning the 32-year-old is able to sign a pre-agreement with a foreign club as early as January. In Germany, Magdeburg and Bayern Munchen II are expected to face one another in a Liga 3 match which will be held at MDCC-Arena, Magdeburg city. In the table, Bayern takes the first position in the league with 57 points after playing 33 matches while Magdeburg takes position 13 with 41 points after playing 33 matches. The home team do not play in many high scoring matches they one of the better defending teams over the past 4 or even 5 weeks. They have a very good setup in their matches which looks to defend more than score, when they have a good chance they would then normally go on and take this chance. It is a match where they could probably win and still be able to keep the clean sheet. They have not seen 4 goals in their past 5 matches and have looked to get better and better with their defending recently in game The Blues have lost only one of their past 12 FA Cup ties (W8, D3). They have been beaten in just one of 12 home FA Cup fixtures (W10, D1). Chelsea have kept clean sheets in five of their past six FA Cup ties at Stamford Bridge. LiverpoolLiverpool have lost two of their last three matches in all competitions. The Reds have led for only 34 minutes in four matches since returning from their winter break. COMING UP Hold onto your narrative: it’s Manchester United against Wayne Rooney (and some other Derby County players, whatever) in the FA Cup. Reckon we could be on for one of the all-time great muted celebrations. Elsewhere, the SheBelieves Cup kicks off in the USA with Spain facing Japan. Here tomorrow to bring you the final judgement on this weird midweek FA Cup experiment, Tom Adams. Given Rennes' poor away form and the great performance from Nîmes in midweek, we're backing this one to finish level. There's no doubt that Rennes are the better side here but they have had their fair share of slip-ups on the road recently and given the hosts' recent boost we feel they could give them a challenge here. The Crocodiles' defence is too poor for us to expect them to win here but we're backing them to get the draw in this one. With both sides' defences in tatters recently we're going to back this to finish 1-1. Wolves, who had only lost twice in their previous 15 league games, pressed for an equaliser as Ben Foster saved Matt Doherty's header and Ruben Neves fired over in stoppage time. However, Pearson's team showed grit and determination to move level on points with West Ham and sit one point behind 17th-placed Bournemouth. Posted at 52' Attempt saved. Antoine Griezmann (Barcelona) left footed shot from the left side of the box is saved in the bottom left corner. Assisted by Clément Lenglet. Philippe Coutinho scored an excellent hat-trick and Robert Lewandowski two more as Bayern Munich thrashed Werder Bremen. Brazilian Coutinho tapped home Bayern's first before an outrageous lob for his second and then curled a 20-yard shot for his hat-trick. I see penalties and I am going with Chelsea and, again, I will be disappointed with that result. AET - Chelsea to win on pens Watford v Southampton (Premier League, 16:30 BST)This is a huge game for Watford. I think they know it, and will be up for the fight. That is what you need at the bottom. West Ham have got a bit of it too, but the Hornets have got far more fight than, say, Bournemouth. Watford will scrap for everything, and even without having their fans behind them at Vicarage Road, this game looks very winnable for them. Erling Haaland has scored 12 goals in ten games since joining Borussia Dortmund in January 2020. Borussia Dortmund have won eight of their last ten matches in all competitions. Paris Saint-Germain have only lost once in 19 home games in all competitions. Paris Saint-Germain have a deficit to overturn when they host Borussia Dortmund in the second leg of their last 16 Champions League tie on Wednesday. EuroCup. Slask Wroclaw vs Dolomiti Energia Trento - Go3 OM - watch movies, series and live TV on Go3 · Coming soon Live TV Movies Data from offline data sources can be combined with your online activity in support ... Odds were better before for the over 3.5 goals bet but will have to do with how they stand at this moment at odds of just 2.00 still decent odds but I preferred if they were a bit bigger, this while earlier this season Young Boys defeated Sion at home but quite hard with only 3-2 in the end and they are of course favorites once more for winning all 3 points here as well just that I see the hosts scoring in this one and I prefer to be betting on the over line over 3.5 goals should do just fine. Juventus wants Van Dijk There’s a surprising rumour leading the Sun, with a story that Italian champions Juventus want to buy Liverpool central defender Virgil van Dijk. The paper reports on a £150 million bid being discussed by Juve, with a source quoted as saying: “After winning a bagful of trophies with Liverpool, Juventus think he may be ready for a new challenge at the end of the season — especially as he’s been playing in the UK for a few years. More importantly, after both beating Oxford and Shrewsbury in quick succession, keeping a clean sheet against both, Donny will fancy themselves to see off a Bristol Rovers side that has been struggling of late, despite being away from the comforts of Keepmoat. Napoli host Genk in the final match of the group stage in CL. The task is quite clear. Napoli have to win this match. But they have concerns in the squad, and above all, it is a crack between coach Ancelotti and the management. The results have not gone their way in the league and the press is pressuring them. They will win this match and must need to win. I don't expect an explosion here but rather a cynical game that is about not losing. 0-0 was the last team met, so, expect 2 or more goals from Napoli here. What if there was another factor we could use to separate them? These are the voting guidelines distributed by Ballon d’Or organisers France Football: Individual and collective performances (winners) during the year Player class (talent and fair play) Overall judgement of the player's career It’s that second criteria, player class, that sticks out. It was here I managed to get a place in the Brazil national team and it was here I have scored lots of goals in the Premier League. Richarlison's contract extension comes the day before struggling Everton face Premier League leaders Liverpool in the Merseyside derby at Anfield (20:15 GMT). The club trusts me and I trust them," added the Brazilian, who scored in Sunday's 2-1 defeat by Leicester. The supporters have a lot of affection for me and I try to give back all this affection as much as possible on the pitch. Posted at 79' Foul by Joris Chotard (Montpellier). Posted at 78' Juan Bernat (Paris Saint Germain) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 78' Foul by Andy Delort (Montpellier). Posted at 78' Attempt missed. Leandro Paredes (Paris Saint Germain) right footed shot from outside the box is high and wide to the right. Assisted by Kylian Mbappé following a corner. Posted at 77' Corner, Paris Saint Germain. So then for your manager to single you out in public, like Mourinho did, must be really difficult to take. Will Spurs' season drift into 'nothingness' again? Green: "Sunday's game against United is huge. If Tottenham lose, I don't see the top four happening and the gap to fifth is obviously going to get bigger too. After such a momentous end to last season - the Champions League final - this campaign is in danger of drifting into 'nothingness'. Assisted by Hélder Costa. Posted at 66' Offside, Leeds United. Hélder Costa tries a through ball, but Patrick Bamford is caught offside. Posted at 66' Foul by Patrick Bamford (Leeds United). Posted at 66' Jon Gorenc Stankovic (Huddersfield Town) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 65' Attempt blocked. Willem and Utrecht will face each other in the upcoming match in the Eredivisie. Willem this season have the following results: 12W, 4D and 6L. Meanwhile Utrecht have 10W, 4D and 7L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Hamburger SV II and Luneburger Hansa will face each other in the upcoming match in the German Region League North. Hamburger SV II this season have the following results: 6W, 3D and 9L. Meanwhile Luneburger Hansa have 8W, 2D and 10L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page