top of page

The Mind On Purpose Group

Public·25 members

Today: Polonia Warszawa VS Chrobry Głogów live free 17 January 2024 TV

1 day ago — KSP Polonia Warszawa - Chrobry Glogow 03:45 · PSBS Biak Numfor ... © Free Livescore site, mobile livescore, livescore today. Football online ...

While Lazio struggle in the Europa League, they are making a bold push for the top four in Serie A. The hosts are up to third in the table following some fine form, unbeaten in their last eight league games. Lazio have won four on the spin in Serie A, while they come into this one with a great scoring record behind them in that time, scoring 23 times in those eight matches. The best match from Germany league in this cup between Bayer Leverkusen and Stuttgart is a new chance for our play at the mach pick over from 2.75 goals. You can look for this a new great points from 6 score if you see at this mach a four goals what can be this best chance for us. Home team is a best team for get a secure win in this match and can get a next open door to this new round this Germany cup. If we see only three goals we will can loo a minimal 3 points to our positive score. FC Salzburg have been the surprise package in the Champions League so far this season with the Austrians scoring 12 goals in their four games and the emergence of Erling Haaland as a leading striker meaning they can still qualify for the knockout stages and, at the very least, should be playing the Europa League after Christmas. Espanyol are bottom on the La Liga standings and Wolves were expected to run over them; they did it in emphatic fashion. They go on to face another bottom side, Norwich, who are winless in their last three Premier League matches. Wolverhampton Wanderers have shown a lot of promise this season, but at the same time, had to endure winless spells, despite the massive talent at the club. I know how different these games are. Of course, Liverpool are favourites but in a derby you never know what will happen," Ancelotti added. The fact that it's the oldest competition gives it a real special atmosphere. There are a lot of surprises. We're excited about the game. The last time I was in this tournament (as Chelsea manager in 2009-10), I won so it can be good luck for us. Wolverhampton Wanderers had a game in Spain before this one and will find a well rested Spurs side, playing at home. This could would for Spurs but Wolves have shown they can push even the giants. One factor here is that the two sides’ matches have been producing plenty of goals and with both seeking a top four place, we expect an open game. Five of the last seven meetings between the two have produced over 2.5 goals and three of Spurs’ last five home matches have also yielded over 2.5 goals. Three of Wolves’ last five away league matches have produced over 2.5 goals. We are backing this to produce three or more goals. After more than half of the first leg, Fortuna Sittard is on the right track with the original task set when they are ranked in 11th position, theoretically they are very safe. However, the gap with the bottom 3 teams is only 4 points, so Sittard's fate is of course not guaranteed. The final stage is really difficult, for them to achieve the goal of relegation when their squad depth and experience are almost decisive factors. This is the weakness that Sittard faces. Feyenoord was very hungry for victory. They need points for the top 2 race with AZ. I choose Feyenoord They didn't heed the warning as just a minute later the deadlock was broken when England continued her tremendous form in front of goal by netting the opener. The striker pounced on a loose ball in the Arsenal penalty area to notch her 20th of the campaign, with Joe Montemurro's side all at sea when defending a ball in from the Chelsea left. Hapoel Beer Sheva will host Beitar Jerusalem for this fixture of the league. Both teams are very average teams in this league. However, both teams have the motivation to make a positive result. In my opinion, the visitors are in better shape. Beitar have a more effective attack in the last matches. I expect, they tend to score a goal. Also, we have H. Beer Sheva who's is more vulnerable team in recent times. Also, the hosts have fallen in their attack. In any case, I expect, another one tough match for both sides. I think, the visitors will closer to victory. Bolivar is one of the best teams in Bolivia but it was not so last season. Bolivar plays much better on this pitch than away, so I expect them to win today. They have won 3 games in the previous 3 games with a goal difference of 10-1. FK Gorodeya reserves are the worst in the reserves league so far this season with just a single point after 7 games played. They have scored just twice this season and have conceded 21 goals in total. Despite a lively start, Tyrone Mings looked to be in some trouble early on as he battled against what looked like a strain. Unable to keep up with the attack that followed, a defensive howler saw Vardy score his first goal of the match, and Mings substituted shortly thereafter. Kelechi Iheanacho, rewarded for recent good form with a start today, will have made Brendan Rodgers happy about his choices after assisting Vardy’s first goal, then tapping James Maddison’s ball in the back of the net to take a 2-0 lead. With five of their remaining games being away, could this help them in their quest for European qualification? Equally, could it harm Brighton in their quest to stay up? Having claimed four important home wins this season, five of the Seagulls' remaining nine games are at the Amex, including a run that sees them face Arsenal, Manchester United, Liverpool and Manchester City - matches in which they could really have done with a partisan support behind them. I connect with people, I'm quite sociable. So it even confuses me because I am really mean to myself. So I don't need other people to see that. I'm not faking when I am happy or glad, or when I meet people and when I have a good conversation, but I'm just really, really not nice to myself. Football has saved my life' Lynn was part of the Scotland squad that played in the 2019 World Cup in FranceThroughout her struggles, football and family have been Lynn's support. But the government is now to review gambling laws, and is considering regulating the way bookmakers advertise through football. But Labour - and anti-gambling campaigners - have called for shirt sponsorship by betting companies to be outlawed, as in countries like Italy. Adams would not be drawn on whether a blanket ban on shirt sponsorship by bookmakers was possible. The EFL has said gambling companies contribute £40m to its clubs each year through sponsorship. The option does not exist in the FA Cup. Watch all the goals from the FA Cup third roundHow to follow the third round on the BBC'Replays are about romance'As someone who started one of the most famous FA Cup replays ever, the 1999 semi-final at Villa Park won in extra time by Ryan Giggs' wonder-goal, Solskjaer knows their history and significance in English football. And, even though they now end after the fourth round, Solskjaer accepts that they can still be very attractive fixtures for some. Polonia Warszawa: All the info, news and results Znicz Pruszkow, 23, 19, 7, 2, 10, 15, 22, -7. 14. Escudo. Chrobry Głogów, 21, 19, 6, 3, 10, 19, 32, -13. 15. Escudo. Polonia Warszawa, 19, 19, 5, 4 ... Aubameyang then went from hero to zero as he missed a gilt-edged chance with virtually the last kick of the game, slicing wide from five yards out with the goal at his mercy, as Arsenal's best chance of securing Champions League football next season disappeared. TALKING POINT - Arsenal crash out on embarrassing night Just when we thought Arsenal had turned the corner under Arteta. Posted at 90'+2' Foul by Kieran Dowell (Derby County). Posted at 90'+2' Tom Cairney (Fulham) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+2' Foul by Tom Lawrence (Derby County). Goal!Posted at 89' Goal! Fulham 3, Derby County 0. Tom Cairney (Fulham) left footed shot from the centre of the box to the centre of the goal. Sociedad's rise this season was somewhat unexpected as they have the youngest team in the league, while coach Imanol Alguacil is in his first full season after spending most of his career in charge of the club's youth set up. Yet he has built one of the most exciting teams in the league, buttressed by midfielder Mikel Merino and playmaker Martin Odegaard, who has got his career back on track after a premature move to Real Madrid aged 16. Jack and Kenny always told the new signings that the dream was to win the league. Blackburn v Man UtdBlackburn FeeMan UtdFeeChris Sutton (Norwich)£5mDavid May (Blackburn)£1. Robbie Slater (Lens)£300,000Graeme Tomlinson (Bradford City)£100,000Tony Gale (West Ham)FreeAndy Cole (Newcastle)£6mJeff Kenna (Southampton)£1. Richard Witschge (Bordeaux)LoanTOTAL£6. The court jester and a smashed coach windowAs well as missing Gallacher, Blackburn also start the season without influential midfielder David Batty, who is recovering from a broken foot. Chrobry Głogów vs Katowice H2H stats You can check live score for latest and fastest soccer results. Hear sound Polonia Warszawa, 19, 5, 4, 10, 24, 28, -4, 19. 16. Resovia Rzeszów, 18, 5, 2, 11 ... Leverkusen managed to give Bayern Munich their first loss under Hansi Flick last weekend, beating them 2-1 away from home. They are now undefeated in each of their last three Bundesliga games. They will face another tough test this weekend versus and in-form Schalke side. They benefitted from Motherwell's naivety in the closing stages earlier in the week and then were guilty of doing exactly the same. Twice they had the ball in the County half deep into stoppage time, twice they chose not to go for the corner and it came back to haunt them. They remain unbeaten in their last five games, but it could, and should, have been their fourth win in a row. Media playback is not supported on this device Highlights: Ross County 1-1 St Johnstone County find their fightPrior to this weekend's draw with St Johnstone, County had lost four of their last five games. Pyunik host Ararat-Armenia in the 18th round of the Premier League in Armenia. Ararat-Armenia are the defending champions and huge favorites to get the victory in this game, despite the fact they play away. Pyunik will actually have no home advantage, because the match will be played with no spectators. Why United didn’t sign Haaland On the day that Erling Braut Haaland signed for Borussia Dortmund, the Independent revealed the reasons why Manchester United missed out on the wonderkid. Earlier this month, United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer travelled to Salzburg to speak to fellow Norwegian Haaland, who he previously managed at Molde. Klopp has transformed Liverpool into European champions and runaway Premier League leaders but his Flamengo counterpart, Portuguese Jorge Jesus has also had a huge impact on his club. The former Benfica and Sporting Lisbon coach only took over the Rio club in June, but led them to the Copa Libertadores title in November with victory over Argentina’s River Plate and then their first Brazilian Serie A title since 2009. The also one mach from Italy cup between this great two teams from Italy is the match between Parma and Roma where we look get a best new chance get a great win and do our pick best for this match now. We will look see a great soccer play from boat teams in this match and a best new chance for our play the pick now. We will play the best pick for this mach a pick over from 2.75 goals where we look get a great new chance for us. If we see this three goals we can look a great new 10 points to our order. In the league, there’s a big gap separating these sides, with Real Sociedad sixth on 31 points and Espanyol bottom with just 14 points. Real Sociedad have three wins and two losses ahead of this game. They beat Espanyol 3-1 in their first meeting this season and will be hoping for more of the same. In their last 10 matches, Real Sociedad have four wins, three losses and three clean sheets. He has helped them to score twice in five of their last six home games, while they have scored twice or more in eight of their home matches this term. That form should help them here, especially with Forest shipping nine goals in their last four league games. The visitors are in bad form and they are too open at the back, so we think that over 1.5 Hull goals is the value here as the Tigers chase another positive result. The West Ham legend scored in the 1966 final win over West Germany. It is with profound sadness that we announce that Martin passed away peacefully in his sleep at 4. A beloved husband, dad and grandad, and a kind, gentle and private man, we are devastated by his loss but so very proud of all that he achieved and comforted by the many happy memories we shared. POLONIA WARSZAWA-Chrobry Głogów Dzisiaj. Transmisja Zobacz dzisiejszy wynik Polonia Warszawa. Transmisje, wyniki na żywo i więcej. Będziesz zaskoczony... Polonia Warszawa vs Tychy Prediction & Betting Tips (22 Polonia Warszawa vs Tychy Prediction. Read full match preview with Expert analysis, predictions, suggestions, Free bets and stats with H2H history. A best new play for this Belarus league between this two teams we play at the mach now between Neman Grodno and Belshina we will play the best pick for this mach a best pick over from 2.25 goals and can for this great pick we look get a new secure win from new great 12.50 points to our score if we see this three goals at the mach for this full time this much what can be a real chance for this our play at the match now. If we not see this three goals can get a half points back. Lawro's prediction: 2-0Sam's prediction: 1-2Match preview Tottenham Hotspur v Wolverhampton Wanderers (14:00 GMT)Spurs are still short of strikers and I think manager Jose Mourinho is trying to prove a point to his chairman, Daniel Levy, by refusing to play teenager Troy Parrott. They have been flat in attack in their defeats by RB Leipzig and Chelsea in the past week, and they will need to find a spark from somewhere. Seoul finished third last season. At some point it looked like they could challenge for league. Against odds, The new season started with a 1-3 defeat in Gangwon, while Seoul was still in the lead at the break. He appeared to change his mind and opted to send a youth side instead, but the team bus had not arrived an hour after the scheduled kick-off, and the game was abandoned, handing Al Ahly the win. Al Ahly and Zamalek's rivalry stretches back to 1917, usually played to packed stadiums and fervently followed not only in Egypt but across the Arabic-speaking world. It is regarded as one of the top derbies in world football. It is with that in the forefront of the league's mind that it notes the intense speculation that has appeared across the local, national and international media over the weekend. While [we] understand there is a strong desire from both the media and general public to understand what may happen next, there have, at this current time, been no decisions taken. The league also feels it inappropriate to respond to the many hypothetical solutions being suggested while the many unknowns remain. Say what you will about the FA, but they’re usually pretty quick on any reference to race by a player. A fine and maybe even a short ban awaits. Ole’s going to be at the wheel for a little while longer yet As Mauricio Pochettino and Max Allegri sit there on the managerial shelf gathering dust, Manchester United are cheerfully continuing with the plan that has been so wildly successful this season. Full TimePosted at 90'+5' Second Half ends, Heart of Midlothian 1, Rangers 0. Posted at 90'+4' Foul by Steven Naismith (Heart of Midlothian). Posted at 90'+4' James Tavernier (Rangers) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+3' Foul by Jamie Walker (Heart of Midlothian). Posted at 90'+3' James Tavernier (Rangers) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Ultimately, this is a match you'd have to fancy the visitors to edge. Morale must be low in the CSA camp and you'd have to question their motivation given recent results leave them all but relegated and the stronger of the two on paper, Fluminense should be able to get the victory they so desperately need. Their defensive performance is impressive and will improve further if goalkeeper David de Gea can recapture his best form. By contrast, Tottenham will be encouraged by their ruthlessness in front of goal, but need more ammunition from their creative players. Spurs can also point to an unusually high concession rate from the big chances they have faced - something Hugo Lloris' return from injury should help improve. Arteta will be hoping they can continue in similar fashion going forward to ensure a positive finish to the campaign. MAN OF THE MATCH Reiss Nelson (Arsenal). David Luiz produced a solid performance alongside debutant Pablo Mori in the centre of defence, but Nelson shone on his first outing for almost two months. Varane added his name to the scoresheet in the second half, powering home a header from a Toni Kroos freekick delivery. Courtois continued to frustrate the hosts who had enough chances to win this themselves, but Luka Modric added the finishing touches in stoppage time, joining Fede Valverde on a counter to finish into an empty net. It looks an interesting clash. Paks prefer the Hungarian footballer in the team and the peoples like it. They cannot show stable performance but they have got a good season always after a few bad. Puskas Academy sign many player from abroad, although the PM of Hungary want to see the youth player got a gain time. In my opinion the teams run a different goal. The home team will finish middle of the table, but they have got a good record at home, while Puskas want to copy the Mezokovesd Zsory performance, although Henry left the team, who was one of the best player in the Hungarian Premier League. I expect a close game with plenty of goals. My tip: 2-1, 2-2, or 1-2. The Belgian football federation KBVB would present its case to the UEFA executive committee after a weekend discussion between its president Mehdi Bayat and the UEFA president Aleksander Ceferin. It was a constructive conversation, in which folds were smoothed and the intention was expressed to come to a solution together," the KBVB said in a statement on Saturday. Uche Ikpeazu (Heart of Midlothian) left footed shot from outside the box misses to the left. Posted at 73' Attempt missed. Stephen Mallan (Hibernian) right footed shot from outside the box is close, but misses to the left. SubstitutionPosted at 72' Substitution, Hibernian. Joe Newell replaces Daryl Horgan. SubstitutionPosted at 69' Substitution, Hibernian. Stephen Mallan replaces Scott Allan because of an injury. Chemnitzer and Braunschweig will face each other in the upcoming match in the 3. Liga in Germany. Chemnitzer this season have the following results: 10W, 10D and 14L. Meanwhile Braunschweig have 16W, 10D and 8L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Augsburg vs Borussia Dortmund predictions for this Saturday's German Bundesliga fixture. In-form Augsburg will aim to earn an impressive win over Dortmund in this weekend's meeting. Read on for all of our free German Bundesliga predictions and betting tips.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page