top of page

The Mind On Purpose Group

Public·39 members

[[streaming>>>]>>>] Today: Getafe v Sevilla live watch 16/01/2024

Latest news, stats and live commentary for the Copa del Rey's meeting between Getafe v Sevilla on the January 16, 2024.

Posted at 71' Foul by Adam Marusic (Lazio). Posted at 71' Milan Skriniar (Inter Milan) wins a free kick on the right wing. Goal!Posted at 69' Goal! Lazio 2, Inter Milan 1. Sergej Milinkovic-Savic (Lazio) left footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom left corner following a corner. Posted at 69' Attempt blocked. City will feel like they are facing a usually robust Newcastle side at an opportune juncture, and having lost three of their last four, our correct score prediction forecasts another Magpies defeat this week and a 2-1 Leicester win. Neman Grodno will against Ruh Brest in match Belarus Premier League. My prediction this match could be the won for Neman Grodno. Neman Grodno have better result on last 7 match in league due to Neman Grodno have won in 2 match, 2 match is draw and 3 match is lose. Meanwhile, Ruh Brest have also good result on last 7 match in league due to Ruh Brest have won in 2 match, 3 match is draw and 2 match is lose. Nevertheless, I think that Neman Grodno can beat Ruh Brest due to Neman Grodno have yet lose on last 3 home match. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has now scored 100 home goals in the top five European leagues - 58 for Dortmund, 26 for Arsenal, 15 for St Etienne and one for Monaco. Aubameyang has scored 47 goals in the Premier League - since his debut in the competition in February 2018, only Mohamed Salah (49) has netted more in the competition. With the capacity increased from 4,500 to a sell-out 6,445 especially for the first meeting between the teams, a carnival atmosphere intensified when Perez ghosted in to slot into the corner from 15 yards. Barca's pressure finally told midway through the second half when Griezmann levelled from similar range, evading his marker to collect a neat Frenkie de Jong through ball and stroke in left-footed. De Bruyne was not done yet, brilliantly bending home his side's fifth goal off the inside of the post before the end. Norwich had their moments too as they bid farewell to the top flight, with Ederson brilliantly denying Teemu Pukki and Onel Hernandez in one-on-one situations. Hernandez thought he had put the Canaries ahead with the score at 0-0 but his low long-range effort was disallowed after he was ruled offside by the video assistant referee. Ming Chuan University and Taichung will face each other in the upcoming match in the Taiwan Premier League. Ming Chuan University this season have the following results: 1W, 1D and 4L. Meanwhile Taichung have 3W, 3D and 0L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Granada will host Villarreal for this fixture of the league. In my opinion, this will be a very interesting match. I think, the visitors will try to make a positive result. Villarreal are more ambitious team in this campaign. Villarreal are currently on the 7th place with 44 points. They probably want to stay in the race for higher range. However, the hosts have the potential to provide a strong resistance. Granada is very average team in this season. They are currently on the 9th place with 42 points. Hosts are in better shape in recent times. They are undefeated in their last 5 matches. Also, I believe, Granada is really better team at home. So, my pick - Granada to win. All four of Lazio's Europa League games this season have finished in 2-1 scorelines (W1 L3), with the side scoring first going on to lose each time. CFR Cluj came from behind to win 2-1 against Lazio in the reverse fixture and we’re backing the hosts to reverse that scoreline here. We’re backing a 2-1 home victory as our correct score prediction this week with Lazio winning five of their last six games. Watch Sevilla v Getafe Live Stream | DAZN DE Watch Sevilla v Getafe live & on-demand on DAZN DE, in HD and on any device. Sign up today. Assisted by Oriol Romeu. BookingPosted at 90' Frederic Guilbert (Aston Villa) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 90' Foul by Frederic Guilbert (Aston Villa). Posted at 90' Moussa Djenepo (Southampton) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90' Kortney Hause (Aston Villa) wins a free kick in the defensive half. We are going to believe in our chances. Spain coach Luis Enrique, whose team face Sweden, Poland and Playoff winner B in Bilbao: "For me, Bilbao is one of the best stadiums in Europe alongside Wembley -- it's marvellous, superb. I hope that we don't let people down. In a competition like this, you hope to play seven games and win them all. Another match where both teams are going to be very even and should settle in for a draw. Both teams are at the mid table and should not worry too much for getting relegated and also don't have a chance for something more for sure. Cagliari at this match will be without Farago P , Naingollan R, Oliva C , Pavoletti L , Pereigo G and Piscanane F while Torino will be without Verdi S, Zaza S and without Baseline due to knee injury. Both teams are similar in quality and given all the circumstances for this match I believe both teams will settle in for a draw. Keane is now working with the mental health charity Calm (Campaign Against Living Miserably) to encourage others to reach out for help if they need it, especially young men. I think it's hard when you've never done it before, so pride might stop you from doing it, you might think if you speak out you'll be showing a soft side," added Keane. It's completely normal and completely fine to do that and once you do it once you'll realise yourself a lot of people do keep it in. He is 11. His whole family has to come down from Scotland. They are spending 39 nights away from home, in a hotel. It is Christmas. Why should any child have to go through it? I know what he is going through. If I can make one day out of, in Kieran's case 40, better than the one before, he will remember it and there might not be as many lows. I'd be locked in. He met Ian Holloway on a stag do William tells a great story about watching Blackpool, then managed by Ian Holloway, on a stag do with friends from the Royal Air Force. Apparently the manager came to meet the group at half-time, which William says surprised him - given he should probably have been delivering his team talk at that point. He was just like, 'there's no point doing a team talk, they're not listening anyway'," William says. Both teams have scored the last two times these two clubs have clashed, and both teams have scored in four of Walsall’s and five of Crawley’s last six matches. The hosts have already lost six and drawn four times at home this season while Crawly have avoided defeat in eight of their thirteen away games to date, which is why we have backed the visitors with a double chance bet this weekend. However, Crawley have only been victorious once on the road which is why we have gone with a final scoreline of 1-1, but their form suggests they could claim all three points this weekend. Jim Goodwin's side has struggled for goals this season, although not so much in recent weeks despite some bad results along the way, with the Buddies scoring at least once in 3 of their last 5 games but have averaged a measly 0.83 goals in their home ties this season. However, their defensive record on home soil has been impressive too, as the Paisley outfit has conceded just 0.33 times and has conceded in only 2 of their 6 home games. Guarani have won their last two home matches in the Copa Libertadores Palestino have failed to win their last two away matches in the Copa Libertadores. Guarani won the first leg 1-0 despite having a player sent off before half-time. The Copa Libertadores offers up an interesting selection of games this week, one standout being the second leg of the third-round clash between Club Guarani and Palestino. Posted at 77' Callum Camps (Rochdale) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 75' Thomas Allan (Newcastle United) wins a free kick on the left wing. BookingPosted at 75' Jimmy Ryan (Rochdale) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 75' Foul by Jimmy Ryan (Rochdale). Posted at 73' Attempt blocked. It's not acceptable to behave like that," said SAFP president Lucien Valloni. If a crisis appears, you have to look after your employees and not put a gun to their head and tell them they have 24 hours to decide on a (wage) a reduction or not, and then if they say no -- which is their right -- they are sacked. Getafe vs Sevilla Live Getafe vs Sevilla live starts on 31/03/2024 at 15:30 UTC time in La Liga. Currently, Getafe rank -, while Sevilla hold - position. Looking to compare H2H stats ... Describing his tweet, De Jong added: "In the week of the game against Estonia there was an incident in Holland when people were shouting [against a black player]. We decided it would be good to make a statement that everyone's the same. Georginio Wijnaldum and the group decided we would go up with the arms to send a message. Life is not how it used to be' De Jong and his team-mates are back in training for Barcelona, who have not played since 7 March because of the coronavirus pandemicDe Jong and his Barcelona team-mates returned to training in May with La Liga set to resume on 11 June following an absence of more than three months because of the coronavirus pandemic, with Spain one of the countries worst affected. Getafe vs Sevilla stream and TV listings Getafe vs Sevilla - January 17, 2024 - Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News and Videos :: Live Soccer TV. Posted at 83' Foul by Todd Kane (Queens Park Rangers). Posted at 83' Saïd Benrahma (Brentford) wins a free kick in the defensive half. SubstitutionPosted at 81' Substitution, Queens Park Rangers. Olamide Shodipo replaces Ilias Chair. SubstitutionPosted at 81' Substitution, Brentford. César Joel Valencia Castillo replaces Bryan Mbeumo. Posted at 80' Attempt saved. Bryan Mbeumo (Brentford) left footed shot from the right side of the box is saved in the top centre of the goal. in this match I do not expect to see a lot of goals cause on one side we have Bochum,the team who has most draws in the league after sandhausen, the number is 10 from which 7 were when they played the game at home and they are trying to stay above the relegation zone so they are tough team to score on and on the other side Heidenheim is contender for Bundesliga the next season but still their first goal is not to lose today so I think it will be tough for both teams to score and surely under 2.5 at the end Lose that and the Tynecastle side will head into the Boxing Day derby with Hibernian adrift at the foot of the table at the halfway point of the campaign and under serious threat of relegation. But for Celtic, it was a ninth consecutive Premiership victory as they took their tally of league goals for the season to 50. Reaction & as it happenedWho was your man of the match?Hearts 'look like they could go down'Celtic up title pressure as Hearts show signs of lifeAfter a season and more of insipid performances, these are grim times for Hearts on and off the field, a reality that hit Stendel square between the eyes on Saturday when he lost his first match in charge against St Johnstone. Eibar signed off for Christmas with a much needed 3-0 success over Granada at Ipurua to ease their relegation concerns, although Los Armeros are far from safe with just four points separating them from the bottom three ahead of this Saturday's visit to Mestalla. Monday that the comment was "stupid and inappropriate" and that it had suspended the three-times Ballon d'Or winner until Dec. The channel added that Van Basten's wages for the week would be donated to the Netherlands Institute for War Documentation. Van Basten's comment came on the same weekend players across the top two leagues of Dutch football stood still for the first minute of games to protest against racism. Getafe vs Sevilla Live Stream & Tips 15 hours ago — Watch Getafe vs Sevilla live streaming in the Copa del Rey with Borja Mayoral backed to fire Getafe to victory. They made a poor start to the new season though and were down in the bottom six. Form has picked up well though and Portsmouth have only lost two of their last 22 league and cup games. Their last five games have all ended in victory and they are up to seventh in League One, only out of the promotion play-offs on goal difference. Jack is looking at us and we are looking at Jack. Rodwell's move to Blackburn came after the cancellation of his £43,000-a-week contract by Sunderland following their relegation to League One in June 2018. He had joined Sunderland for £10m in August 2014 from Manchester City. It's not a trial. Jack is in for a few days. We know about Jack. He's without a club at the moment," added Wilder. He is obviously a talent because of the teams he's played for and he's looking for a home and it's something that might develop along the way. This match has a clear favorite and it is the home team. They have the balance of matches to date at 8-5-3 goals 35-19. On their own pitch they haven't lost their match yet and their balance is 7-1-0 goals 26-7 so I don't have to convince who is the favorite of this match here. It appears to contravene government guidelines over the coronavirus. Paper Round’s view: If the players and coach have been self-isolating, and if the individuals kept themselves far apart from another, then there is little to be worried about in terms of risk. However, given there is no indication that football will restart any time soon, then it seems like a needlessly provocative move from the players and Mourinho. Both Brighton and Bournemouth signed up to donate 1,000 tickets each as a thank-you to workers who are under pressure during the Coronavirus crisis, but other sides are unhappy they acted unilaterally as they are reportedly unconvinced by the campaign. Paper Round’s view: It would be easy to assume that Premier League clubs are just being selfish again, given the amount of capital they take away from the rest of the football pyramid. Posted at 60' Ivan Rakitic (Barcelona) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 60' Foul by Rubén Rochina (Levante). SubstitutionPosted at 60' Substitution, Levante. Borja Mayoral replaces José Luis Morales. SubstitutionPosted at 60' Substitution, Levante. Hernâni replaces Gonzalo Melero. Posted at 59' Lionel Messi (Barcelona) wins a free kick in the attacking half. It is important to me that you know I really enjoyed playing for this club a lot. Besiktas can be proud having such passionate fans behind them always giving amazing support," he added. You always supported me in good and bad times and I will always remember you in the best way. Also I want to say thank you to all my team-mates, coaching staff including all people working for the club. You welcomed me with arms wide open from day one. For the first time in his 17-year professional career, England international goalkeeper Joe Hart has no club. Released by Burnley this summer, Hart is convinced he will find his perfect footballing match - and that he still has lots to offer. Hart, 33, spoke exclusively to BBC Sport about his past, his future career and the importance of talking about mental health. It is just over four years since Hart played for Manchester City in their Champions League semi-final against Real Madrid. A voice at the back of the room pipes up: "Why don’t we use monkeys to get across our message?" The room nods in agreement, any murmurings of discontent quickly stamped out. It’s signed off. Yep, it actually happened. As the race to the bottom reveals another basement within a basement, Serie A have sunk the bar even lower by using images of monkeys with painted faces on their ‘No To Racism’ posters. The Eagles finished the 2018/19 Premier League campaign with the 3rd worst home record in the top flight and were saved by an away record that was only bettered by five teams. This season they have won just 44% of their points at Selhurst Park, so Bournemouth will be feeling confident in their chances. Arteta said his main concern was his three children after his wife and their nanny contracted the virus. Arteta self-isolated in a room and a bathroom for two or three days but his wife fell ill shortly afterwards. I am a very positive person and I try to take the moment to say OK, what can we take from this?" he said. I haven't had the opportunity to wake up with my kids and dedicate my time and listen to them. Cue Stan Collymore. First with the equaliser, then with the late winner in front of the Kop. Keegan's dug-out slump illustrated the damage done to Newcastle's title tilt. Media playback is not supported on this device Highlights - England's Euro 96 penalty heartacheEngland 1-1 Germany - Euro '96 semi-final at Wembley, 26 June 1996 (Germany win 6-5 on penalties)It was the summer football was "coming home" after 30 years of hurt, when Euro '96 hysteria gripped the nation. Given their respective form, both teams must view this game as an opportunity to bounce back. Keeping this in mind, 'Both Teams to Score' appeals. Wycombe have scored in 100% of their home games, while Ipswich have only failed to score in two out of 12 on the road, scoring eight in their last five. In addition, Ipswich rank 2nd when in to comes to shots on target for away from home, averaging 4.75 for, while Wycombe rank 6th in terms of shots on target for at home, averaging 4.75. The pair have also kept just one clean sheet between them in their six combined festive fixtures. Zinedine Zidane has won all 12 Champions League ties he has been involved in as Real Madrid manager (nine two-legged ties and three finals). He currently holds three Champions League trophies as manager, a joint record alongside Bob Paisley and Carlo Ancelotti. Manchester CityManchester City are in the knockout stages of the Champions League for the seventh straight season, reaching at least the quarter-finals in three of the last four campaigns.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

310-466-4437

• Facebook

©2022 by The Mind On Purpose. 

bottom of page